22

"Bailey." Bucky whispered, shaking bailey a little bit. "Bailey we're almost there, wake up."

The other guys were shocked with how heavy of a sleeper bailey was. They've been on the road for hours now, all of them being decently loud. But not once did bailey budge to wake up the entire trip.

"Is she alive?" Jim asked, "no woman I've ever met can sleep like that."

Bailey smirked, hearing him as she began to wake up. "That's probably because you've never been near one." She said in her croaky voice as she sat up. "But I've always been the opposite of most girls so I'll let it slide."

As the truck was coming to a stop, bailey took her rod out of her pocket, being ready to activate it if necessary. "You know, a small little thing like that won't do you much." Dum Dum said, pointing to the small object. "You'd best be running in there with a gun."

"Just wait." Bailey said, hopping out of the truck as it came to a stop.

In the distance, the howling commandos could see two motorcycles approaching. Hydra men were in both, coming right towards them. "I've got this." Bailey said, pressing the button to extend her staff, then shooting gazers at both men.

The group watched as the two motorcycles crashed down and the two men laid on the ground getting electrocuted.

Gabe searched the men, pulling out both of their key cards and tossing away their communication device. "We've gotta go." He said, everyone running in the direction that the two men were supposed to be going.

The facility was very big, and so was their security. "How do we get through them?" Bucky asked, "there's like a hundred of them right there."

Steve smirked, taking his shield off of his back. "We go in for the kill." He said, "bailey, you able to shoot one of those to knock some of them down?"

Bailey shrugged. "I don't know, this this is mainly made for stabbing someone or tasing them." The girl said, looking at the staff. "It's too risky to try, we will blow our cover if they see."

Steve nodded, hiding behind his shield now. "Well then, now we'll have to just go for it." He said, starting to stand up.

"Wait." Monty said, the bombs specialist of the group. "If we can sneak in, we can plant bombs all around and just blow the place to dust."

"How long do we have if we do that?"

"Five minutes to get out once the bombs planted, or else your toast." Monty said.

Dum dum shook his head, loaded his rifle. "I don't have the stamina for that, Monty." He said, "let's just go with caps idea."

Everyone looked at each other and nodded, agreeing with the plan. "No body better die." Bailey said, "first mission, can't leave with a missing guy."

"Or girl." Bucky said, giving bailey a look ti be careful. He was beyond worried about her going on this mission with them, but she was also the only nurse qualified for it. "We all meet here once we are clear, keep your communications on."

Everyone nodded once again and started off with a few shots at the guards. Some were alerted as soon as the first guy went down, the others not noticing it yet.

But hydra began to notice the American troop as the commandos ran into the facility, shooting everyone and everything in their view. "Cap, you go look for Schmidt." Gabe said, "we've got it covered down here!"

Steve nodded, running off and around the building to find Schmidt, or any sight of him.

"Hey bullseye, that's what I'm going to call you now by the way." Dum Dum said to Bailey, "you said that thing was made to stab people. Show us what you've got."

Bailey smirked, jumping out from her cover and twirling the staff around. Both of the sharp blades at the ends were out and piercing threw the guards like nothing. "Alright I'm all cleared here." She said, looking at the dead guards on the ground.

"Sweet." Dumdum said, glancing at the now bloodied staff that bailey held. "Now I need to get one of my own."

"No Schmidt here." Steve said over the communications, "he must've snuck out, take anything you think can help us."

Everyone agreed and did a quick search around the facility, looking for anything helpful. "Bullseye, come on we are leaving." Dum Dum said to bailey as all of they guys began to leave. "I'm such a great nick name giver, right."

Bailey smirked, hitting his arm. "Don't get too excited about it. It still doesn't make sense." She said, climbing into the back of the truck and sitting beside Bucky. "Where are we off to next?"

"Hydra facility two out of five." Monty said from the drivers seat. "You all rest up and we can trade our drivers in about an hour or two."

Bailey could feel how tired Bucky was as his head laid on her shoulder. "Get some rest, buck." She whispered, fiddling with his hair.

"I would tell you to get some but you already did before." He said, "wake me up when we are almost there."

"Alright, buck." She whispered, kissing the top of his head as she felt it become heavy on her shoulder.