"Janet did," Michael replied, walking with you to the bathroom, "Toya helped too."

In the bathroom, you quickly brushed your teeth, washed your face, and began combing your hair. Unsure of what hairstyle to go with, you wet your hairbrush before brushing your hair back into a low, neat bun. As you finished up, you turned around and spotted Michael in the doorway.

"Beautiful," he said, holding the clothes out for you, "Here you go. I'll be back in a minute."

You giggled, taking the clothes from him. His excitement was beginning to make its way into you. It had been a while since the two of you had been on vacation together.

"Hey," you called after him, making him turn around, "Should I expect hot or cold weather?"

Michael smirked before zipping his lips. A sigh escaped your lips before you rolled your eyes. "Figured you'd be like that. Okay. Get outta here. I have to change," you replied, making him laugh loudly and run out.

As you changed in the bedroom, it didn't take you long to pull Michael's gray sweatshirt over your head. At first, you'd assumed that the pants would also be his. However, when you felt the thin, smooth fabric of leggings, you immediately knew that he'd snatched up a pair of your pants and thrown it with the outfit. As you pulled the leggings on, you pictured Michael rummaging through your drawer.

"No," you said to yourself, "he wouldn't rummage. He probably picked the first pair of leggings he saw."

After you pulled on a pair of chunky white socks and shoes, you walked back to the bathroom to check yourself in the mirror. Once you were satisfied, you made your way to the front of the house. Since it was still dark outside, a small handful of lights were on to help aid your way through the house. As big as it was, you'd had a history of running into things while walking through the dark.

Thank you, Michael, you thought to yourself.

As you reached the front of the house, you heard the sound of Michael's voice. When you caught the sound of Bill's voice, you knew that he was likely confirming final arrangements.

Within five minutes, you'd been handed your purse and escorted to the car. Soon, the two of you were on your way to the airport.

~~~~

The flight wasn't as long as you'd suspected. Though Michael made sure to keep the blinds closed for the trip, you could tell that you hadn't traveled extremely far. At most, the trip took about an hour and a half.

Once you'd landed, you could tell that it was still dark outside. However, your curiosity peaked when Michael reached into the compartment above your seat before pulling out a fresh pair of clothes.

"Go change," he instructed, smiling when your eyes widened.

"Now?" You asked, hesitantly taking the clothes from him.

"Now," he replied, helping you stand up before guiding you towards the back cabin.

In the cabin, you changed into a tank top and a pair of loose athletic shorts. You pulled Michael's sweatshirt back over your head.

"Gee," you began in a teasing tone as you walked out, "I wonder where we are."

Michael smiled mischievously. "You'll just have to wait and see, Y/N," he replied, grabbing your hand and pulling you towards the jet exit. As you reached it, he guided you in front of him.