Y/n: this is another happy day~

Cecilia: I know it's the happiest day of my life!!!

Cecilia immediately tackle hugged Y/n L/n if he wasn't a powerful entity he would have most likely been crushed by the power of Cecilia's bear hug unbeknownst to the both of them the three older women in the room looked very angry and very jealous soon enough they huddled together and began to whisper to each other so no one could hear them.

Esdeath: we have to make our move soon if we don't we'll lose our chance forever.

Raven: agreed we'll do it tomorrow.

Midnight: I believe that would be the best course of action.

Y/n: what are you guys talking about?

The three older women immediately broke up their huddle and tried to look as innocent as possible.

Midnight: oh nothing sweetheart we were just talking about some very important stuff that's going to happen tomorrow.

Y/n: speaking of important stuff that reminds me.

Y/n L/n immediately ran into his room he came back holding something it looked like a black sword it had a hand guard a long thin Black Blade and it looked to be elegant, sophisticated, and extremely deadly.

(A/n): both the simple and elegant creation of my own design tell me what you think about it in the comments.

Y/n: sorry it took me so long but during our fight I broke your sword so I thought when you came here you would need a new weapon to defend yourself after all this is a combat school so what's someone to do but make someone a new weapon.

Esdeath took the sword in her hand she immediately gave the sword a few experimental swings it felt right in her hand it felt better than her old sword it was like it was perfectly crafted for her fighting style and it felt like it was perfectly crafted for her crafted by the greatest Craftsman in the universe she smiled and looked at her reflection in the.