chapter one:old night

"the city was quite nice in the night." Athena said after letting out a large puff of smoke "but i still dont understand why...mom liked these things." the cigarette between her fingers then was lit ablaze and transformed into a flaming tarot card:the fool "huh? well its perfect for mom she is a total fool."

the card then fizzled out as the wind blew her now bright red hair about.she really didnt know why she went with an outfit like this: a pair black trousers,a white dress shirt,black tie,and dress shoes which already made her stand out along with her now bright red hair,white skin and black and white multi-ringed eyes.she honestly felt so out of place in this form,especially since she had a bigger rack than usual.

out of the corner of her eye she saw a large fly come and nest itself near on her shoulder,shortly before getting absorbed by her body and allowed her to see what the bug had saw.

boy did she hate rich people.

all of her bomber bugs are in place at the factory all she needed to do was to rob this guy blind of his drug money and blow the place to kingdom come. athena closed her eyes and brought the picture of a large vault to the front of her mind then when she opened her eyes there she was infront of the vault.

"seven seals-one-lock pick" Athena uttered as she touched the vaults door,she heard the loud clicking of the vault and the beeping of the automatic lock before the door opened revealing that the walled were painted in drawers which made athena sigh.

"great now i have to sort through this!" she then entered the vault while shaking her head and closing the door.she would then begin the process of dumping the massive quantity of money into her pocket dimension haphazardly,later on she could categorize and check the money but for now she had to get out ASAP.once she was done tossing all the money into her pocket world she once again used her ability to teleport out of the vault and into the computer room of the building.she then touched a computer and began using her 'technology domination' power to crack the code and get into the penicia inc.'s records.

when she had started her silent move here, a rather quiet area where the AMTF doesnt show its face, she knew that she had to have eyes and ears everywhere.truthfully she never trusted any form of law enforcement,especially after her one month in jail, and she wasn't blind to the system that governed the world she lived in.this was why she went out of her way to keep a low profile while keeping her eyes out and a surveillance system in place. in the words of her younger sister 'Athena is an S-class rogue'.

 one of the reasons she was really thankful that she didn't have to constantly keep her powers up.using her bugs to keep an eye on every back alleyway and road she noticed that the local gangs and drug dealers usually came here to get large quantity of highly potent narcotics and to give a certain amount of money which was taken every month.that wasn't only thing she saw there was also a separate truck,separately from the trucks full of medicine, that was taken to somewhere else that she couldn't follow.

so she was currently sifting through files but came up with some files that looked rather sensitive and shady.

"aight." she giggled lightly taking out a four terabyte jump drive,"ill sift through these later on for now just gotta get out" she then plugged the jump drive in and set the download process into motion.while that was going on, athena used her psychic connection with her bomber bugs to see if they were in place,she made sure that they were placed in large groups and when they went off the explosion would be seen for miles.

"gotta make sure that security guard is out of the way." she then used a different power to bind the sleeping security guard and teleport him outside without interrupting his sleep.after doing that the large jump drive began beeping signifying the completion of the downloading process,which made athena smile.in  a quick movement she grabbed the grey rectangle that was the size of her hand then teleported far into the sky,out of the shock wave's range of effect while using a flight ability to suspend herself in the air.then she teleported a folded letter that she had made prior to this event into the sleeping security guards pants, like how men give money to strippers then she psychic-ly activated the bomber bugs and watched the large explosion.