The Broadcast

Disclaimer: Use of explicit language and adult content for the entirety of the story🔞 Also English isn's my native language so excuse any mistakes and misconstructions. Last but not least, humor and sarcasm might be used a lot but the subject of the story might be triggering for some. So a trigger warning on details about murder is needed.

Enjoy.

"We are interrupting our program with some emergency news. The body of a dead woman was found today by a lake near the Sapanca forest. The young woman has been deceased for many days judging by the condition of the body. Police is trying to identify her, by looking through the 'Missing People' files. This is the second case of a young woman's body suddenly appear in a deserted area."

Back in İstanbul, police captain Celal İnce was watching the news in his office. He was sceptical, thinking back on the first, still unidentified, victim they found just a few miles outside the city last week. They are running out of time. He came into a conclusion that he didn't want to admit even to himself. We are dealing with a serial killer.

...

"Mahur, please come to my office"

In seconds the door opened and Mahur Türel, a tall, blonde woman in a dark blue pencil skirt and a blue shirt with small flowers on it, Celal's secretary, came in.

"I'm here Celal bey", she said, prepared to write down Celal's instructions in a small notepad she was holding.

"Call miss Pırıl. We need to gather the best police officers and agents of the country. There is a serial killer out there."

"Of course Celal bey, i'm calling her right away."

When Mahur closed the door behind her, Celal tried to brainstorm ideas of agents in the country that could work on this case. And he thought of two.

"Oh that's gonna be interesting..."

...

Getting out of bed is one of the most difficult things to do, for Eda Yıldız. Half awake, half asleep she stood up from bed and walked towards the TV, turning it on immediately. She was heading to the bathroom to wash her face, when the TV opened and the news about the second victim came on. She stopped and turned to watch the news.

"Holy shit, not again! ", she cursed while putting pants on quickly, wearing a white long-sleeved shirt and trying to grab her long, brown hair onto a ponytail.

She took her phone and dialed a number.

"Yes, Ömer, yes it's me. I heard the news! Why didn't you fucking call me?? This bastard is a serial killer!!!"

She was trying to wear her shoes, one handed, while talking to her assistant, Ömer Gioter. "We need to take over this case, I'm gonna find the son of a bitch. Okay, I'll be there in 5 minutes."

She hung up and finally managed to wear her shoes. Grabbed a backpack, her keys, her badge and gun and left an empty apartment behind her.

...

Traffic was hell in the streets of Istanbul but Serkan Bolat never starts his day angry. He was listening to the radio and patiently waiting for the jam to break. He was wearing his favorite black, leather jacket, a powder pink t-shirt, black jeans and ankle boots, with their laces loose. He was chewing gum while mumbling the song that was playing in the radio.

"We are interrupting our program with some emergency news. The body of a dead woman..."

The radio started broadcasting the news about the serial killer. Serkan turned up the volume immediately and with no time to waste, he took out the red police siren, placed it on top of the car and began to honk.

"Out of the way, police emergency!! Move move move!!!"

Cars started to move left and right and created a small path for him to follow in order to escape the wait. His phone was attached to a holder and he reached out to call someone. He put the call on speaker.

"Ferit where are you?"

"I'm home sir, getting ready to leave for the station soon. What happened? "

"Didn't you hear the news??? There's been another murder!!! Get your ass to the station ASAP!!!"

"Yes sir, I'm on my way sir".

"Fucking hell, he is a serial killer!"

Thank you for reading this first part of my new journey. I hope you enjoyed a first look into it. More coming soon!