★︎S E A S O N T H R E E ★︎

*************************
𝘈𝘯𝘢𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘴𝘪𝘢'𝘴 𝘗𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘵 𝘖𝘧 𝘝𝘪𝘦𝘸
*************************
6 months later...

Ding, ding, ding! Goes that darn bell. I look up from my book and see Mike, Will, Lucas and Max at the counter of Scoops Ahoy. It was summer and school was well over with. Which meant one thing. Steve and I needed jobs. Me especially since I was fired from the arcade because I bullied my staff. Stupid Keith. Such a whine sack. But anyway, we needed jobs. Steve's choice being an ice cream place at the brand Starcourt new mall.

"Hey, dingus, your children are here." Robin, Steve's coworker calls.

"What do you losers want now?" I groan. They turn to look at me.

The back windows slide open to reveal Steve. "Again? Seriously?" They nod. Steve sighs and leads them to the back.

I've never been this bored before. I'm stuck here until Steve gets off. He pops back into the shop and continues doing his job. "When can we go?!" I whine.

"Soon." He says as he wipes down the bar.

"You've been saying that for two hours now." I sigh.

"And I'll continue to say it until we leave." He smiles sarcastically. I roll my eyes and look back at my book.

"I don't get it. You're supposed to be the Harrington twin that actually has a life so why are you here with this dummy?" Robin asks.

"Cause her boyfriend canceled on her." Steve says sticking his bottom lip out.

"Whaaat?" She drags out, turning to look at me. "What happened to ole Billy Bob? Let me guess, was he having a hairtastrophe?"

"No. Not this time. He's just busy that's all, with work and stuff." I mumble. Billy and I got a job at the community pool.

"I see. But again I ask, why are you here? Don't you have anything better to do?" She asks.

"Other than myself...no." I shrug sarcastically.

Steve scrunches his face up. "That's disgusting."
Suddenly the power kicks off in the whole mall. "Oh come on, what the heck."

"Yay we get to go home!" I cheer. Robin and Steve glare at me. Steve walks over to the light switch and starts flipping it.

"That isn't gonna work, dingus." Robin places a hand on her hip.

"Oh, really?" He asks before flipping it faster. This pushes Robin's buttons.

"Okay seriously though, can we go home now?" I ask. Before I can get an answer the power kicks back on.

"Hah!" Steve taunts. I groan in frustration before throwing myself back in my booth. This is going to be a long night.