"How come I get yelled at and cursed but Draco gets off the hook?" Theo whined again and poured another glass of alcohol before making his way to help them.

  "Because it's his house." Adrian answered. "Did you find anything there Daph?"

  "No... this one only says that it's a bloodline stone? I don't know what that means."

  Adrian's and Daphne's father were missing for a whole week. Daphne eventually found a note attached to her father's bed saying that he had to join because they threatened to kill her whole family. Draco thinks he must've taken them by force then brainwashed them into complying. He saw Mr. Greengrass during the raid, he barely recognised who he was now.

  "I think I got something!" She screamed. Everyone went silent, and focused on her. Blaise walked over to sit beside her. "The top part says destroy but I can't read the rest...."

  Blaise snatched the paper from her hands and examined the paper. "I can't read this either."

  Everyone had a fair chance of reading but failed.

  "Draco please, you can mope about her later. Fucking hell for now just come and help!" Blaise called him out.

  Draco sighed. It was true he was moping. He just wanted her back.

  He walked over to grab the paper. At first it looked like normal words scribbled out in bad handwriting. The closer he got a look, he realised this was much more than that.

  "This is written in parseltongue." He told them. It was stupid for Blaise not to notice. Voldemort used to write and cast them during their meetings way back then.

  "Great". Pansy threw her hands in the air in desperation. "Now we just need someone who's a parselmouth."

  "Harry fucking potter." Theo muttered.

  They all sighed.

  Draco was still reading the paper, "I can't read them all, but this one says chat and this one means kill." He tried his best to enunciate the words in parseltongue just as he heard Voldemort instruct Nagini a million times.

  "How did you know?" Pansy asked.

  "Try living in a house filled with Slytherin death eaters for you whole fucking life." Draco ignored her and continued reading. "This one says to hold the stone in the palm... I don't get it."

  "Wait, I'm still reading the scribbles on the next page." Daphne told them, but Pansy grew impatient. She went over to the table where they put the stone, holding it in her palm tightly.

  "Maybe that's it! We hold them in the palm and we enchant the killing curse with parseltongue." She shouted.

  "I don't think it's a good idea, Pans. Let's wait-" Blaise tried to stop her.

  "I'm tired of waiting. We have to do something or they'll get stronger!" She screamed. She closed her eyes and was ready to actually do it.

  "STOP!" Daphne screamed and everyone looked at her. "It'll kill you! Look at this, it says sacrifice is needed. If you destroy it, it kills you. The stone is a rare gem, remember? You're not supposed to destroy it. Lucius Malfoy must've found the dark magic to do so. You destroy it the magic will bounce back and it will kill you."

  Blaise stalked towards Pansy and ripped the stone from her hands. "Fucking hell Pans, you could've died! I know this is hard but can you please listen to us for once!"

  "They killed my father!!" She screamed back at his face. "What am I supposed to do! They killed him and now he's dead! My mother is living like she's dead!"