Ryan stared long and hard at his twin, trying to figure out what had been painful enough to change him so drastically and irrevocably. His heart ached for his brother any races of anger and frustration seemed to have vanished into thin air on seeing the hopeful plea in Aaron's violet orbs. Breathing deeply, Aaron nodded reluctantly, "We are letting this slide off for now but not for a long time, Aaron. You will have to tell us everything."

"Thank you." Xavier shook his head and hugged Aaron tightly and Ryan joined them soon. Aaron felt unburdened as something pieced back together in his chest, a piece of his heart he never thought he had.

"So, I guess, all along you had Curt with you, you kidnapped her and have kept him hidden." Xavier pulled away, looking at Aaron for the confirmation.

Aaron nodded mutely.

"And about Iris' kidnapping, you did not fly all the way to Kiev just to get her but also to get her captor." Ryan started putting two and two together.

Aaron's eyes darkened as her battered, half naked body flashed in his mind.

"You know the answers. I have to leave now." Aaron stepped back, turned on his heels in hurry and started striding towards the door.

Xavier was going to stop Aaron but Ryan held him back, whispering, "Let him be, Xav. It must have been difficult to confront us."

"Ryan, have we lost him?"

"Time will answer, Xav, only time will."

~~~~~~

The ragged breathing filling the otherwise silent air was not enough to soothe the beast lurking in Aaron's mind. Aaron cracked his knuckles and threw a punch so hard at Blaze's already bleeding that the noise of bones being broken floated into the air.

A loud screech left from Blaze's parted lips. He did not even try to defend himself with his hands this time although, for a change, his limbs were untied. Aaron stepped on Blaze's left foot, digging the sole of his boot into his toes. Bending to his waist, Aaron let his darkened eyes take into the bloodied form of his hostage whose eyes shone with tears and not the usual sick mirth that he carried confidently even after being beaten thoroughly.

"This is what I like to see." Aaron nodded his head but the beast roared inwardly, still thirsty to see more of Blaze's blood.

After leaving Xavier's house, Aaron asked Kayden to drive him back to his mansion to pay Blaze a surprise visit as his blood was boiling and the beast caged inside him was desperate for having blood on his hands. Once he reached the mansion, he passed everyone mutely to go inside the dingy basement. Firstly, he manhandled Blaze then choked him before taking out nails and fixing them in the groaning Blaze's limbs. He did not let any of his men help him out. He needed to see fear in Blaze's eyes, letting him know what he was actually capable of doing to a person like him. He was determined to be the worst nightmare for Blaze. Aaron had come with the only intention of being living night terror for Blaze even when he would be awake. He just wanted Blaze to be shattered beyond repair.

Thinning his lips into a tight line, Aaron clutched Blaze's shoulder length hair in a vice grip and stabbed the right side of his chest with his pocket knife, letting the blood-curling screams tingle his ears in pleasure. Twisting the knife harshly, Aaron's lips uplifted again in a sadistic smile as he dragged the knife painfully slow towards the middle of the chest before plunging the little knife over and over again in Blaze's stomach. Though Aaron made sure not to harm the vital organs yet the pain was excruciating enough to make Blaze's screams resonate in the basement.

"This is such a melodious sound, isn't it, Snake?" Aaron asked but on having his question unanswered, he stabbed Blaze again, questioning in deep drawl, "Isn't it, Snake?"