"... Why do you do all that?" Chifuyu suddenly spoke.

"..." No one spoke for a minute before Kisaki broke the silence.

"Because I wanted power. I wanted to achieve something worthy of admiration. If I could settle that conflict, most of them would bow to me." Kisaki unfold to them his desires. "... I was desperate." He then put a hand on his forehead as he look down.

"I didn't think Baji and y/n would end up in a coma..." Kisaki continued.

"Then... is that why you unplugged Baji-san's life support?" Chifuyu ask the male in front of him. A hint of malice laced his voice.

'!!' Takemichi was shock when he heard Chifuyu's words. 'What?! Even after all that... Baji-san will still die?'

Kisaki didn't answer for a moment before he rise from his chair and then bow to the two in front of him saying, "I'm sorry. I've always wanted to apologize for that. I learned that, after twelve years... friends are... what's really important." Kisaki apologized.

"... Do you regret... What you did back then?" Takemichi ask. Chifuyu look intensely at Kisaki waiting for his answer.

"I never forgot, not even for a day." Kisaki answered while giving them a close eyed smile. "You probably still hate me. But... Have a drink with me, just this once." Kisaki offered as he poured them a glass alcohol.

They then made a toast before drinking the alcohol at the same time. They then talk about some things and laughing from time to time clearly having a great time talking with each other.

"Can I say... one last thing?" Kisaki said right before Takemichi and Chifuyu would leave.

"... Huh?" Takemichi uttered confusedly.

"Earlier I said that I didn't think that Baji and y/n would end up in a coma... that... was a lie." Kisaki revealed dropping a bomb as Takemichi uttered a surprised, "Huh?!"

"To be honest, I expected Baji to die that day. But my plan was crushed by that d*mn bitch y/n." Kisaki said while saying y/n's name in anger.

"And so... I came up with another plan, and that is to pull their life support. I was suppose to start with y/n, that b*tch, but she unexpectedly regained consciousness right when I was about to execute the plan." Kisaki continued as he watch Takemichi and Chifuyu's faces.

"Then I waited for an entire month if the same would happen to Baji. Fortunately for me, he didn't." Kisaki paused for a moment before he continued, "I used the person who injured y/n behind her head... to kill Baji.", then he gave a cocky smirk towards the two partners before him.

"And now... I'm continuing from where I left off." He finished. Right after he said that, Chifuyu's and Takemichi's sight swirled then they passed out.

.
.
.
.
.

A few hour later, Takemichi finally regained his consciousness. He look around him and notice that he was in the same room were Kisaki drug them. He tried to move but realize that he was tied to a chair. "What the hell?!" He shouted.

'What... is going on here...?!' He thought. 'What just happened?!'

"Takemitchy." He heard someone called his name. He turn and saw Chifuyu who looks beaten up. "Chufuyu?!!" He shouted. "What the... Why are you all f*cked up?!!"