Epilogue

Needy pov

I took Jennifer's Body to our car and wiped the vomit of her face. I really hope she would be okay. I hope this ritual worked. I put on my clothes and did the same for Jennifer. She probably just needs rest. I should wait, maybe even try praying. Dear God, please make sure Jennifer is going to be alright, I love her and I need a chance with her.

***

It's morning, I tried to distract myself but all I could think of was Jennifer. She's still asleep, she still has a pulse so at least she isn't dead.

Maybe I should go for a run. The exhaustion would help me forget things right?

***

Jennifer pov

I woke up, I'm in Needy's house I barely remember anything but why do I feel so weak. I feel so human?

Where is Needy?

I go down and see if there is anything to eat, like actual food and not boys. Where is Needy and I am just so confused with everything, Yesterday I did the ritual and I remember having sex with Needy but what happened after that?

I want to eat something spicy or hot.

***

Needy pov

I should check up on Jennifer. What if she's awake or am I just hoping for way too much?  If she is awake, how is she feeling. I should go back home but I am hungry so maybe I should go to a diner but at the same time I don’t want to eat when Jennifer's basically in a coma, I should go back to Jennifer.

I went back to my house and Jennifer was awake, she looked really tired and had some intense dark circles.

"Jennifer you are awake"

"I guess I am"

"How do you feel?"

"I am starving"

"What do you mean by starving?"

"I need food like right now,  like a hot steamy spicy dish"

"Not men right?"

"Needy, have you ever heard me describe a man like that?"

"Oh my God, Jen I'm so happy", I hugged Jennifer.

"Woah babe I never thought of you as a very physically affectionate type of person"

"We all have suprising traits, now let's go to Pete's Diner"

"Damn, we used go there all the fucking time back when we were like 12"

"But then you said we can't go there anymore because the foods are too fatty and you thought there logo was ugly"

"Move on dot org, that was 10 years ago"

"Oh fuck it actually was 10 years ago"

"Now let's go before I consider eating someone"

***

We walked to Pete's Diner. It looked exactly like how it did 10 years ago. There were still those cute little sitting booths. The customers still had an obnoxiously large serving size and there was 80's music blaring in the background. I felt like I was 12 again. I used to come here every Friday morning to meet up with Jennifer. I order a ham sandwhich and wait for Jennifer to come because she was always late. When she finally came, she'd get a milkshake and fries to go and we would eat our breakfast in Jen's moms car anticipating for the weekand.

"This place looks exactly the same as we left it"

"Yeah, scary shit huh?"

"Let's get seated Needy"

We sat in a booth I sat every Friday 10 years ago.

A plump middle-aged woman came upto us, Trudy. She still works here?

"Good afternoon girls, I'm Trudy and I will be serving you today. What a minute there is something oddly familiar about you too?"

"Really this is our first time in Devil's Kettle", I said.

"It's probably because I've worked here for so long that everyone looks like somebody"

Jennifer and I just chuckled.

"So what would you like to order?"

"I'd like a ham sandwhich and just some cold water"

"And I'd like to have the strawberry milkshake, curly fries, some extra spicy bacon and sunny side up eggs and some garlic bread"

"For girls who've never been to Devil's Kettle, you know the menu quite well", Trudy then looked at Jennifer, "You sure can eat all that, we are known for a big portion size"

"I didn't eat dinner yesterday"

"Okay so the order is ham sandwhich, glass of cold water and for this young lady, a strawberry milkshake, curly fries, extra spicy bacon, Sunny side up and garlic bread"

***

Trudy gave our meal, our table was filled with all the food that Jennifer bought. I expected her to eat very little but to my surprise she was gobbling it.

"The last time I've seen you eat this much was actually never"

"Told you I was hungry"

"Can I try some?"

"Okay only because I love you"

***

What happens next?

Well Jennifer and I got out of Devil's Kettle and caught a train to somewhere and we changed our identities... again. Now I'm Sunny and Jennifer's Victoria. We do random service jobs enough to live by.

After a little while we learnt that Jennifer is just like me now, have all the cool succubus power but none of the bad shit.

Jennifer asked if I want to be her girlfriend. Eventhough we kind of have been dating since middle school, now it's official.

I'm so happy right now, it's like nothing matters because I love Jennifer and I can show it and she shows me the same affection.

I just feel happy that I am with Jennifer, more than with anyone.

Oh my God, I finished this and so did you!! Thank you for reading this shitty book. I can't believe I have almost a 1000 reads and also almost 100 votes. It's insane there are people who read this other than me and I love you for supporting me <3