20

Needy pov

"Oh shit, that fucking place", Jennifer said.
"Do you want to go for that place?"

"I guess, why not? I don't fucking know?"

"I guess we really need to move on and going to a trashy bar won't be too hard"

"Yeah and if it is too painful, we could get blackout drunk and this time I don't need to fuck the bartender"

"Jennifer, you don't have an id"

"I guess back to fucking"

"Let's go, maybe your fucking will give us a free drinks"

"You are one cheap bitch Needy but do you remember that day in Melody Lane"

Even though she was vague, I knew exactly what she was talking about.

"How could I forget"

"Shit I was so excited that day, then I got sacrificed"

"You know it's not your fault"

"Yeah but sometimes it feels like punishment for being such a bitch"

"You are a bitch but getting sacrificed is due to some psychos and you didn't deserve and you still don't"

After this Jennifer hugs me, it felt good. After seconds of comfortable silence, me and Jen hopped onto our car and headed to Melody Lane.

***

We reached the place but it didn't have the name Melody Lane anymore, instead it said Low Shoulder Lane with a mural drawn of the members.

Me and Jennifer were obviously really confused but we got in anyways.

"Hey wasn't there a Melody Lane here?", I asked a bartender.

"You prolly haven't come to Devils Kettle in years. The bar was renamed after Low Shoulders death since they were our heroes"

With that Jennifer pulled me aside, "it's scary knowing Low Shoulder is so praised"

"Scary shit"

"You know, I'm still not used to you cussing"

"Jen you should be now"

"I mean you sound so cute when you cuss like a five year old or some shit"

"Don't I sound badass?"

"In your dreams Lesnicki"

"Fuck you Jen"

"Well going off topic, when should we do this whole ritual thing?"

"Tommorow"

"Well then today let's have fun, dance with me Needy", with that she twirled me around and moved to the beat of the cringey song playing and with that she kissed me intensely. We defiantly was the centre of attention but I was with Jennifer so I couldn't give a fuck.

Hi what do you think of this chapter. I know it's short but honestly all my chapters, I think I overall prefer to write shorter chapters. I really like the way I ended this chapter. The chapter will defiantly be the ritual process and then maybe an epilogue, I don't fucking know. BTW this is random but if you want a friend you can pm me cause I'm lonely. Yeah vote and comment whatever you want to. That's it. Bye! <3