Chapter 20

Adrian's P.O.V (excited?!)

            I was that damn close! I had her in my arms and let her go, it was the worst decision I have made in a long time. Honestly I would have kept her with me if I had just ran. Nooooo, I had to let her go. Now she will probably never step foot outside again without protection from her blasted brother! Maybe her brother will come after me. Maybe he will want me dead and out of the way so he can steal my KaileyBear for himself. Maybe he will kill her in front of me. No, I won't let him lay a finger on her. She is mine, the voices have told me so. 'she'll never like you' a voice whispered in my head. I rolled my eyes in frustration and swept my fingers through my hair. I kicked the chair next to the table, which sent it flying into the wall. "What the hell can I do now?!" I shouted and roamed in constant circles around the room. Crazy? You think I'm crazy? Oh you haven't seen crazy...

            I picked up the fallen chair and examined the now broken leg of it before setting it outside by the trash can. The third chair I have broken today. At this rate I will never play musical chairs solo edition again. I sighed as I close and locked the door. 'What to do? What to do?' I said over and over again in my mind. I looked out the window just in time to see a school bus drive by full of elementary kids. Kids, someday we will have some. I will make sure of it. As the bus stopped and the stop sign pushed away from the bus, an idea came to mind...

Kailey's P.O.V

            Now it was Monday(don't know what day we're on) and I was being very cautious. Every time I stepped out of the house either Jason or Blake were standing by me. Sometimes both. Jason has been acting really weird lately. He seems overprotective, it's like suffocating. Anyways today I will ride the bus with Matt. Sadly Pepper won't be in school today since she's sick. I stepped onto the bus along with Blake and went to the back. Matt held his arms out, waiting for me. I climbed into his arms and sat on his lap. Obviously not in a dirty way. My back was against the window of the bus and my head was lying on Matt's shoulder. He had his arms loosely draped around my waist. I found it odd that every time Daniel would see us, he would try to break us apart. He tried to break us apart, though every time he did, Matt would only tighten his hold a little and bring his head closer to me. It reminded me of a wolf protecting its mate.

            Matt kissed my head and I fell asleep in his arms, feeling safe from Adrian or any other dangers. "Kailey wake up...Kailey...OK am I really that comfortable?" I snuggled further into the warmth of whatever was under me. "Kailey!" Someone shrieked in embarrassment and an unusually high voice. I immediately opened my eyes to see Matt looking at me with a red face. He wasn't mad, just flustered? Embarrassed? I took in the position and quickly crawled off him and ran off the bus in pure and utter terror. I cannot believe I did that...

            I threw the doors to the school open and quickly ran over to my locker. I got a flew side glances but not really much more. Everybody was buzzing about some new kid and how they were really hot. I honestly could not care less. I had Jason. Wait did I just say that.   I have Matt. Oh my god! I am so messed up right now. Who do I like more? Who should I pick? Ha ha as if they really like me. Seriously Kailey that is just weird. I opened my locker and grabbed my books for class before actually going to class.

            Stepping into the classroom I noticed the teacher talking to a boy. He was tall with dark hair and broad shoulders. He clearly had muscles and with the trench coat style jacket he was wearing, he most likely had abs. I know it is weird, but in every dang chick flick I have seen, the guys with abs hide them in trench coats. For some odd reason it kind of made sense. Oh well, Mr Hottie will get swooped up into Megon's hands or any of the other girls. I just refer to them as butter. Yes butter, because it is was spreadable. Oh my goldfish, my mind is too messed up. I was about to go over to my seat when Mr. Allen called my name. I spun around and looked at him, the new student standing beside him, but bending down to pick up something he dropped.

            "Kailey will you please show our new student around school today. He has just moved here from Looneyvilla. (haha looneyvilla get it? looney...no okay) and needs a warm welcome." I nodded and placed my books on the desk beside me, which happened to be Jason's. I walked over to the guy, who had his head down as if he were shy. I held my hand out, "Hi I'm Kailey..." He connected his hand with mine and finally brought his head up, looking at me through his longer hair with a smirk. A smirk I knew all too well. "Hello Kailey, my names Adrian. I will be your lab partner from now on." I blinked at him in utter shock before starting to fall to the floor. As I hit the floor everything went black.

Sorry unedited, I just wanted to get it posted. And guess what piglets! I no longer have writer's block with this story! "And the crowd goes crazy!" Please thank AllyBug30 for a face to our creepy stalker ex boyfriend Adrian! So what do you think of this chapter? What about Adrian? Is he crazy? Jealous? Obsessed? What are some words that come to mind? Anyways, please please please comment! I really love reading your comments, especially after school when I know I have homework and become a little sad. The comments really make me smile and words cannot express how happy I am with all my followers and reads. I never would have known I would get this far. You piglets are absolutely amazing and please keep reading and commenting!