She nods as she begins to take a sip of the ramen broth, "I was late 10 minutes because I missed the bus and then the day after that, vice presidnet Ackerman bought a car for me." (Y/n) chuckles upon recalling the memories, "But that only lasted a week cause I need the money." 

"Auntie (Y/n), could it be your boss has taken a liking into you ?" Falco piped in. 

Hearing this, the woman burst into a laughing fit, "Mr. Ackerman likes me ? Oh please- pffft haahahahahahahahaahahhhahaahhh !" 

"Jesus.. woman, calm down. But why not ? You said he buys you clothes and shoes ! Even though he says it's for your grooming costs, isn't that a bit too much ?" Porco crosses his arms, "Believe me, I think that man is into you." 

"Mhm I think so too." 

After a good one minute, her laughter has finally died down, "No, never. Mr. Ackerman loves his cleaning supplies so much that others just won't do. Has he ever fallen in love or liked someone ? The answer is a big NO, not even once." 

"Like that makes sense.." Porco muttered. 

She laughs, "I mean it, really." 

"How can someone at that age never fall in love ? I mean, most people at least must've liked someone when they reach their 20s right ?" Falco asked. 

"Well, (Y/n) over here isn't." 

The smile on (Y/n)'s face dies down, replaced by a rather gloomy one. Usually, she accepts this kind of joke with alacrity. Falco is quick to notice the sudden change of (Y/n)'s facial experssion and the boy jabs Porco's thigh with a toothpick to scold him, making the male yelp quietly. 

"Oi, are you crazy-" 

Then Porco notices her face. It seems like he just crossed a line, "Uh.. Here, let me order your favourite karage and salad-" 

"No it's alright." (Y/n) replied monotonously, the light in her eyes is gone. 

Falco then remembers something that might cheer her up. So he rummages through his bag and pull out an object, "Auntie, I almost forgot, this is for you." The boy beams. 

"Oh my.." 

"I helped a cat and its kittens to cross the street this morning, a teacher saw it and he gave me this as a reward. I don't feel like I need it, but I think you do. I hope you can wear this at work to ease the ache on your neck that you get when you have to sit and look down at the computer all day." Falco hands her a brand new neck pillow. 

(Y/n) takes the neck pillow from him with a smile, "You're so sweet- OH MY GOD THIS NECK PILLOW COMES WITH A HOOD ! Thank you Falco dear !" Happiness immediately radiates from the woman. 

"Ah, but.. I forgot to tell you guys. I'm actually quitting soon." 

Their eyes widened in an instant upon hearing what (Y/n) just said, 

"EH ?" 

"Why so sudden ? Did he bully you again ? I swear that bastard- " 

(Y/n) puts her hand forward, "Calm down, it's not like that. Now that my father's debt and loan is paid off, and the financial problems are settled, so I thought I should just quit." She elucidates. 

"Then what's your plan after that ?" 

"I don't know, I'm not too sure. Of course, where else would I be treated like this at this age with my resume too, but I've been too busy and.. I feel like it's now or never. And-" 

An audible buzzing noise echoes from her phone on the table. 

~Incoming call