8.ᴍᴀᴛᴇꜱ.

Taehyung's pov:
***BTS Pack***

We finished washing the clothes and were heading back towards the pack Servants quarter with the baskets of washed clothes.

As we near the residents, we heard people whispering something...

Then a beta boy yelled at his mother from his house front yard "Come, fast mom, pack alpha has come back if we don't tell him our problem now it will be over" the old woman trying her best to walk fast scolded her son" don't make it sound like a war is going to take place it's just a land issue. "

So.....  the pack alpha and his mates came back... I see... If they were so handsome in just the posters they will be even more handsome in real life.....what am I thinking... Stop blushing thinking about other peoples who are not your mate!! Kim Taehyung.....get your act together...

We entered the packground everyone was busy doing chores for the evening party.
We entered the servant's quarter backyard to dry the wet clothes on a clothing line.

Woozi was in a bit hurry as he and his mate have to visit the market near human civilization to buy clothes for the evening party and some things for their house which they are building near the wolves colony of the pack which is not that far from here.

His mate is a vampire.

He is from this pack too.
Woozi told me no vampire in this pack has a low-level job most of them have a decent paying job or even own huge businesses.

His mate is a doctor coming from a hardworking & happy family he works in the pack hospital which I was admitted to... they started building their house 2 months ago.

Woozi described even if the house they are building now is small the land they are building on it is quite big so they can expand it in any direction however they want.

They decide to build it with their money Woozi works at a flower shop part-time and packhouse as a housekeeper other times, his parents died 5 years ago due to sickness

Leaving him alone to live and survive on his own but he told me the pack alpha helped him a lot .

He even offered to let him continue his studies but woozi decided to work rather than studying. well... I don't know how it feels to study I was thought enough to read and write enough for daily works but I don't know how to read and write big or hard words.

 I don't know how it feels to study I was thought enough to read and write enough for daily works but I don't know how to read and write big or hard words

(Servents quarter kitchen)

After finishing we went to the kitchen there were packets in there was lunch which came