Day 7: Bunnies

Homura looked down at her food intently. Her stare pierced daggers through the bun on the burger before her. Despite being hungry, she couldn't bring herself to eat.

At least, not until the person looking at her stopped.

No matter how hard she concentrated, she could feel two pairs of eyes staring through her very soul. She wasn't scared or anything, it was just... a bit unnerving, to say the least. Slowly, she turned her head to the right to get a better look at who was behind this.

Sitting next to her was Weisz, an unreadable expression on his face as he stared at her. Now that she was looking at him, Homura noticed that his eyes were facing just a little above her eyes. Was there something in her hair, perhaps? "Weisz..." She starts, her voice low.

"Hm?" Weisz finally breaks his stare to make eye contact with Homura. "What's up?"

"Why were you staring so hard at me?" The swordswoman questions.

"Your headband," He answers in earnest. "The way you tied it looks cute."

Taken aback by such an honest answer from the likes of Weisz, Homura's cheeks light up. "H-huh?" She stammers, unsure if she had heard him right.

"It kind of reminds me of something," He continues. If he took notice of the blushing mess that he made out of Homura, he made no move to show it. "Not sure what, though... It's on the tip of my tongue."

Homura averts her gaze, setting her intertwined hands in her lap and twiddling her thumbs. "Well... I won't say it out loud but..." Her head lowers slightly, as if she's trying to curl into herself. "I tied my bow so it looks like bunny ears." She admitted.

"Bunny ears?"

Homura squeaks. "Did I say that out loud?"

Weisz nods, chuckling slightly. "As usual. But, I digress. Why bunny ears?" He leans his elbow on the table, resting his chin on his palm as he waits for Homura to explain.

Homura lets out a small sigh, straightening out her posture. "I like bunnies. I think they're cute. This headband was a bit longer than I thought it would be, so I decided to do this. Does it look alright?"

Weisz nods, a slight smile on his face. "Yeah, I like it. Reminds me of another outfit that would go with that."

"Really?" Homura hums, now interested in what Weisz has to say.

"Yeah. I can show you if you'd like," He offers.

Having nothing better to do, Homura (after asking Rebecca to watch her burger while she's away) agrees. "Alright." She watches Weisz slide off his seat and follows suit.

"Great," Weisz turns around, and Homura can no longer see his face. She's left to look at the back of his head as they make their way to the dress factory.

Halfway throughout their walk, Weisz stops. "Why are you walking behind me?" He asks. "Come, stand next to me."

Homura speeds up a little so she's next to Weisz. "I didn't realize it until you pointed it out, thank you."

The rest of their walk was spent in silence. Thankfully, it wasn't even a five minute walk. "Alright," Weisz hums, making his way over to a machine and inputting a few strings of text. "Go stand on that platform over there."

He gestured with his head to where he wanted Homura to go. Without a second thought, she made her way to the platform Weisz indicated. "Ready whenever you are," Homura smiles. She's very curious as to what kind of bunny clothes Weisz had in mind.

"Good," Weisz pushes a button, and in a matter of seconds, Homura is wearing her new clothes. Excited, she spins on her heel to look at herself in the mirror to see...

A Bunny Suit.

Homura Kougetsu was now wearing a Bunny Suit.

She can hear Weisz laughing nearby.

Oh how gullible she was.

"Weisz..." Homura starts, slowly turning her head to her crewmate.

"I didn't think that'd actually work..." The blond tries to defend himself. It's all for naught, however, as Homura's gaze darkens. "Is this the part where I run?" He asks, gulpin gn nervously.

Homura nods.

Without another word, Weisz takes off out of the dressing room- dashing through the halls like a madman with Homura hot on his tail. He was sure to have hell to pay for this little stunt he pulled, but if it meant getting to see Homura in a bunny suit, he'd do it one hundred times over.

Word Count: 756 Words

Total Word Count: 4835 Words

Author's Note: The week's over already? I can't believe it! I had so much fun getting to write little prompts about one of my favorite ships, and I had some of the sweetest comments too! Thank you so much for reading :D