Day 5: Foam

"Out of all the things you could've made me do... This is what you wanted?" Homura asks, her arms crossed over her chest as she glances at Weisz from across the bath.

The race was a close match, and Weisz somehow ended up as the victor. Not having planned to get as far as he had, when Homura asked him what he wanted her to do, he picked the first thing he had in mind.

Just why did he have to keep thinking about that one night he found her crying in the Spa of Edens? He wanted to bash his head into a wall the moment the words left his mouth.

"Is there a problem?" He asks, quirking a brow. Weisz most certainly didn't have a problem with this predicament- it was quite a nice view he had.

Homura, on the other hand, wasn't as fond of the idea as the blond was. "No," She shakes her head. "It's just... I'm not sure whether I should be disappointed in myself or you."

"The hell is that supposed to mean?!" Weisz feels himself twitch, yet he's chuckling a little at her words. Well played.

"Nothing," Homura quickly hums, averting her gaze and shrinking further into herself. She doesn't seem to be enjoying this.

Weisz clicks his tongue in annoyance. "This won't do." Although he mumbles it to himself, it catches Homura's attention, making her eyes move back to him.

Pulling out his phone (Being able to use his phone in water was something he was still not used to. It makes sense though, considering how technology has grown really fast over the span of fifty years), Weisz scrolls through his apps for a moment until he comes across something that piques his interest. "Hey, Homura,"

"Hm?" She blinks.

With the press of a button, his phone generates a little white tablet, which plops into the water in a motion with no grace whatsoever.

The tablet starts to dissolve, and in a matter of seconds the spa is filled with foam.

"H-huh?" One second Homura's able to see the water (and... everything that was in it...) perfectly clear, and the next there's tons of foam in front of her. "What is this?" Although she's a little alarmed, she trusts that Weisz won't do anything harmful to her.

"What, you ain't never had a bubble bath before?" He teases.

Homura shakes her head. "No, this is my first time."

Weisz can see that she's as stiff as a board. "Loosen up a little. Try blowing some of it."

Try... blowing? Confused, Homura obeys, blowing gently on the foam. The foam goes tumbling away from Homura in a sudden movement. It's a simple scene, and yet, it's enough to make Homura smile.

Seeing as the foam obscured most of her body from view, she decided to move her arms away from her body. Now that she was free to move a bit, she takes some of the foam in her hands. Her eyes lit up at how soft and light it really is. She blows the bit she's holding in her hands, watching as it falls and hits the water.

Weisz says nothing, watching as Homura plays with the foam. Such an innocuous, innocent scene playing before him made his heart warm up. He was glad he won the race and decided to do this. Although, he would be lying if he said he wasn't curious as to what Homura would've made him do if she had won.

Word Count: 585 

Author's Note: I got so caught up in playing Genshin Impact I almost forgot about this... whoops!