*Part sixty-eight*

third person pov
————————————

TW: mentions of abuse. not details, only for a split second.

FRIDAY

"jongho runs fast" jangmi pointed out as the boy walked

"okay, how do you feel about running from the police" jeongin asked

"i just got here, what are you talking about" jongho asked, shaking his head

"chenle and jeongin made an amazing plan to throw a rock at a police officer for a social experiment" jangmi laughed as she hugged her friend from behind, not noticing the look chenle and jeongin were sharing.

"i would, but i'd be all over headlines, i'd worry for my dads more than me though" jongho laughed before turning around and hugging the girl back before sitting down.

"i actually wanna talk to you guys about something, can we go to someone's house after school?" chenle said, looking nervous

"i'll text mama and papa, yunho and yeosang are being picked up by the hwangs and going to renjuns and yeji's houses. so there will be room" jongho said, getting out his phone to text his dad. jangmi waited for the green light to ask her mom. jeongin never has to ask, he just tells his parents he'll be with jongho. which could possibly be useful in the future, for all the wrong reasons.

after seonghwa and hongjoong gave the clear, chenle and jangmi started typing away.

"moms said that was okay" the girl smiled

"i'm good too" chenle smiled too.

"okay, let's take our seats" the teacher smiled cheerfully, this was jongho's favorite teacher, and watched the students scatter.

jangmi was the farthest seated from the friend group, she sat next to jeongin, but their desks were so spaced apart, especially because she was my the wall. none of them really minded though, group projects they all always teamed up, free time, jangmi would pull up a chair and let jeongin braid her hair.

the girl smiled at her friends before going to sit at her desk. the girl that sat behind her, hyunmi, always gave her weird looks. but they've never spoken. her and her friends were a little popular, and each of them have had a crush on each of her friends at least once.

"what a whore"

jangmi turned around, seeing hyunmi and her friends giggling. her heart broke a little, is that how people see her? a whore? for hanging out with the only people that were nice to her when she came to this school?

i'm a whore?

~

"have a good day mrs. lee" jongho smiled at his last period teacher before him and his friends left the classroom. the boys were all talking about ice cream and shoes, while jangmi just kinda walked behind them. jongho turned around, seeing his friends head down as she walked right into him

"sorry bub" she giggled a little

"are you alright jang?" jongho asked, grabbing chenle and jeongin's attention.