*Part ninety-two*

third person pov
————————————

TW: FIGHTING

"renjun-ah!" the two friends on the swing turned their head seeing johnny and mark walking toward them "who are you with!" johnny yelled.

"oh hell no" yunho laughed and got off the swing "nice seein ya, text me when you land. bye bye" he laughed and wave at renjun who was also laughing.

just as yunho was walking away, he was stopped by someone pushing on his chest. "what're you doing here" johnny asked

"renjun. go back to the house" mark said

"n-"

"now!" johnny yelled. renjun gave yunho a sorry look, but the older shook his head. he understood that he was scared of his own cousins. and he couldn't blame him. "answer my question"

"i live by here, i was just talking to renjun is all" as if the god that he doesn't believe in was on his side today, hyunjin walked over just in time

"what's happening?" hyunjin asked nervously.

"none of your business dude, go away" mark said

"it is my business, that's my best friend" hyunjin shot mark a look

"what were you doing with renjun" johnny asked, ignoring hyunjin's presence.

"talking, he wanted to talk" yunho repeated

"you know, you hurt him a lot" johnny said

"he hurt my brother. even match" yunho scoffed, regretting that decision when a fist flew to his cheek.

and now, mark was getting beat up by hyunjin, and while yunho and johnny were going back and forth, johnny really knew how to hit.

mark threw a few good punches in, but he was on the ground within minutes. he never was one for physical fighting. hyunjin was so focused on mark that he couldn't even see yunho coughing up blood as johnny punched his stomach.

sunny days like this usually means that yeji walks over to the house, with junho. which means they pass the park. maybe yunho should become religious because god is really doing him a favor right now.

"hey!" junho yelled and ran over, yeji wasn't too far behind. "what the fuck, man back off" junho tried pushing johnny away. even with junho beating yunho in height, he still doesn't quite beat johnny in that area.

so now johnny was throwing punches at junho. mark had ran off when they all got distracted, so hyunjin was now helping. yeji tried helping yunho, but he shook his head and went back to fighting. yeji did the only thing she knew what to do and ran to the kim-park house

"y-yunho. the- the boys. the park, and-and- fighting" she was frantic and out of breath when she ran into the the house. mingi, yeosang and san immediately ran out of the house to the park despite seonghwa and hongjoongs yelling. hongjoong told yeji to stay with kyungmi, wooyoung and jongho.

arriving to the park the parents see san trying to push johnny away, while mingi tries going after him, yeosang keeping mingi away. hyunjin also keeping mingi away. and junho on the ground next to a blooding yunho.