*part fourteen*

third person pov
————————————

the next day
————————————

nap time in the kim-park house... seonghwa's favorite time of the day. the kids either napped, or if they were 'too old to nap' they'd simply go to mama and papa's room, lay down, and watch disney until they eventually fell asleep.

hongjoong is back at work today, after his day off from the day before. and don't worry, he comes down for meals. in fact, he was just down for some mcdonald's and even tucked the kids in with seonghwa before going back into his studio.

seonghwa usually spent this time cleaning, reading, napping, or just watching tv. but today, he cleaned every speck of dust, couldn't find a single good book, couldn't sleep, and of course there was nothing on the tv. so he did what any normal human being would do and went into hongjoongs studio.

"what're you doing love, you should take a nap" hongjoong said as he looked at the older who just walked in.

"cant sleep, nothing to watch or read, cleaned everything." he huffed cause if the shorter to giggle from his chair.

"well you look tired, c'mere" he said tapping his lap.

seonghwa obeyed as he straddled hongjoong in his chair, making it comfortable for the both of them and easy for hongjoong to work still. the younger got back to work, while rubbing seonghwa's leg, back or hair whenever he had the chance. soon lulling him to sleep. they stayed there for about half an hour or so before yunho walked in stating that some of the kids were awake.

now seonghwa was awake, well, barely. but he was awake. now pouring various juices and milks into sippy cups or normal  cups for the olders.

yunho wanted chocolate milk, in a yellow cup. yeosang wanted fruit punch in a rainbow patterned cup. san wanted banana milk in a purple cup. of course, mingi wanted orange juice in a pink cup, with a straw. wooyoung also wanted orange juice, but in a red sippy. and jongho wanted apple juice in an apple patterned sippy.

mingi only recently started normal cup, most of the time he prefers it with a lid and a straw. which the parents weren't going to argue against, less mess. so they went out and bought cups with lids for not just mingi, but everyone. yunho uses them the most besides mingi.

yeosang was the last to grab his juice from the counter "th-thanks mama!"

"you're welcome baby" seonghwa yawned. he didn't know why he was so tired, but he was. and he didn't like it. he went to sleep early last night, hongjoong even let him sleep in this morning and made breakfast.

"c-cuddle?" yeosang tilted his head

"yeah honey let me put these away"

"i'll h-help!"

yeosang set his juice on the counter before grabbing the white milk, and carrying it in both of his arms. seonghwa hold the fridge door open as the boy tip toes to put it on the top shelf of the fridge.

"thank you my strong boy. now, let's go cuddle" seonghwa said as he shut the door after putting the last two jugs of juice in the fridge.

soon enough all the kids gathered in the living room to watch their daily dose of spongebob, and the loud house.

seonghwa laid on his back, with yeosang cuddles up against his chest on top of him. wooyoung had crawled up onto his legs, and cuddled his mama's leg. strange kid but he's comfy so. yunho and san placed blankets on the floor in front of the couch for themselves. while mingi and jongho cuddled up on one of the chairs.

jongho and mingi were asleep pretty fast, the scene was adorable and hongjoong thankfully got a picture of it later on. mingi had jongho on his lap with his arms hugging around him, as the youngest cuddled into his brothers chest. yeosang fell asleep first, seonghwa wasn't surprised by that though, when he's in a cuddly mood it usually means he's just tired. seonghwa feel asleep soon after jongho and mingi, and the giggly wooyoung that was cling onto his leg fell asleep around that time as well.

yunho and san stayed up, watching spongebob annoy squidward. the two didn't mind staying awake while everyone else was sleeping. but they were getting bored. thankfully, hongjoong walked down the stairs soon after the boys realized everyone was sleeping.

"i guess nap time wasn't enough for everyone huh?" hongjoong chuckled as he took out his phone, taking pictures of mingi and jongho before turning toward seonghwa and the two kids clinging on to him.

"mama's tired" yunho whispered as he rested his head on the couch and started petting his mama's hair. hongjoong swore he was gonna die from cuteness.

"yeah mama's tired, are you two not tired?"

"little" san said as he lifted his hand, and pinching the air.

"let's go take a nap in mine and mama's room yeah ?" hongjoong said. the two boys nodded and took their dads hands before walking up the stairs