Chapter 14

Finn

Calli sucked my bottom lip into her mouth and bit down on it, hard, and it was like a shot of lightning to my dick.

"Let's go to my room." She whispers as she leans down to kiss my neck.

"Are you sure?" I ask, my head tilting back and my eyes shutting on their own accord at the amazing feeling of her lips on my skin.

"Yes, Finn. I'm sure. Now, are you going to carry me or are you going to subject me to walking like a mere peasant?" I can hear the humor in her voice and that's what convinces me that she really is OK with where this is heading.

I pretend to gasp and cling to her tightly.

"My dear lady, I promised thee thou shalt never walk again. I will carry thee to thy bed chamber. And hope there isn't a chastity belt under thy robes." She descends into a fit of giggles as I stand from the couch and waltz my way into her bedroom.

I toss her gently on the bed and strip off my shirt before climbing on top of her.

"No chastity belt, but maybe a thong if you're lucky." She says with a seductive smile causing me to groan and lower my head onto her shoulder.

She rakes her fingernails down my back while grinding up into my growing cock and the mix of pain and pleasure causes an explosion of sensations through my whole body.

"We'll go as fast or as slow as you want, sweetheart. Just say the word." I tell her while trying to keep my composure. I know I can't mark her yet and it will be incredibly hard not to if we actually have sex.

"I don't think I'm ready for everything yet, but I do want to know what noises you make when you come." She whispers in my ear and I can't stop the shiver that courses through me.

"Oh God, Calli. You're killing me." She giggles as she takes my earlobe between her teeth before she sucks on it then bites down gently, earning a groan from me.

I twirl my hips into her groin and her hips pump up to meet mine. The friction is amazing, but I want to feel her, smell her and taste her. I sit up and remove her shirt and bra quickly, licking and sucking a path down to each nipple. I twirl them each with my tongue and drag my teeth across the sensitive nubs. I watch her face as I do this, her back arching and eyes closing as she let's out the sexiest breathy moans I've ever heard.

"Oh, Finn that feels so good."

"The noises you make, God damn baby I could listen to you for hours. In fact, maybe I will."

I send her a cocky smile and she reaches down to thread her fingers through my hair. She uses her grip to guide my lips back to her swollen nipple and I chuckle a little before taking it back in my mouth. She arches into me, giving me the perfect opportunity to slip her shorts down her tan, toned legs and throw them to the other side of the room.

I slide down her body, dipping my tongue into her navel and tracing the tips of my fingers along her flat stomach the whole way, until I came to the holy grail.

A black lace thong.

"Lord have mercy." I mumble under my breath, causing Calli to giggle. I chuckle a little, causing a puff of air to travel over her lower belly. I see goosebumps raise on her soft skin and I trace my way along the edge of her thong with my fingertips.

"How attached are you to this particular pair?" I ask her as my eyes meet hers. They're clouded with lust and I decide it doesn't matter how attached she is to them.

I rip them off and throw them in the same direction as her shorts.

It's easier to ask forgiveness than permission.