● Act Fourteen - The Master Plan ●

Start from the beginning

We all find sense in the answer, nodding to each other in approval.

- Oh, that checks out. Go on.

- The second part is to learn how to use the device. Third, get the rock and learn how to use it, and four to end the war and live happily ever after.

Nikki finishes with a smile.

- Well, that sounds simple.

Royalty optimistically says.

- It really isn't Karl. I just know how to resume things.

- Oh.

The smile fades away.

- But no worries, as we advance in this mission, yours truly, will be explaining all the little details.

And then comes back.

- Now, each one of us is going to have an essential role in this. George, you already told us about your criminal past and your circle of friends.

Which is like, three people counting with his parents, by the way.

- So what you are going to do is find out skilled people willing to help us, at least one of them has to be a professional thief. All the other ones can be assassins, hackers, arsonists or even pickpocketers as long that it is clear that they will never, in any circumstance, betray us. Can you do that?

George massaged his tempers and exhaled, exhausted.

- I know someone who is probably the closest thing to the best thief that has ever existed. But there is some trickiness related to our relationship, but don't worry, It will just need some time.

- Great. Karl, you clearly have some sort of influence among all planets and money, so I need you to get us all new ID and a new spaceship. So we don't have to be in constant fear.

With both his thumbs-up, Karl gives Nikki a smile.

- You got it, ma'am.

- Callahan, you continue to do what you already did before.

- And what does Callahan exactly does again?

I inquired, not knowing what the fuck that dude was about.

"I    t a k e   c a r e   o f   t h e   n a v i g a t i o n,  r e p a i r   o f   t h e   s h i p,  t h e   p h y s i c a l   a n d   m e n t a l   c o n d i t i o n s   o f   e v e r  y o n e   i n   h e r e,   a n d   o c c a s i o n a l ly   I   c o o k."