~20~

It's been a week since I stayed at WEi's place so I decided that I will go back to the dorm. The past few days were like as if nothing happened.

I mean I do agree I was kinda dramatic.At least it's all back to normal. But I still have a problem...

Do I like Intak?

I mean I wouldn't lie he is handsome and has a great personality but like we've knew each other for so long, and I don't know it just might be awkward. But I'll decide at the end of the day if I do like him.

As I was spacing out contemplating if I liked him or not, I heard someone come into the room. "Jiung hyung~, Daehyeon gonna drive you to your dorm now" Junseo says with a smile. I grabbed my stuff and went to go to Daehyeon's car.

- Time skip -

Once we arrived at the dorm I said goodbye to Daehyeon and went inside the building. I grabbed the keys to the dorm and went inside. Once I got inside I was greeted with Intak dead asleep on the couch.

"Oh, Jiung you're back" Keeho says walking into the living room. "Looks like you've been busy" I say pointing out the fact that Keeho looks like he hasn't sleep in a few days.

"Ah yeah, I've gotten a part-time job" Keeho replys scratching the back of his neck. "By the way, Why is Intak dead asleep on the couch" I ask only for Keeho to reply with "Idk, Intak said he liked the scent".

I just brushed that off and went into my room. It's only been a week but there were some dusty places here and there. "JIUNG HYUNG IS BACK?" I hear a shout from the living room. I go back to cleaning but then I felt a person back hug me.

"Intak?"

"Yes hyung?"

"I missed you.."

"I miss you too"

To be continued <3

————————————
I'm back and hopefully I'll be able to make chapters faster but I'm lazy so prolly not

346 words