~14~

"Thanks for letting me stay here for a bit, sorry for the short notice tho-" I say as I come in. "It's fine, don't worry" Daehyeon replys letting me in. "JIUNGGG, YOU'RE HEREEEE" Seokhwa says running to me.

While Seokhwa and Junseo bring me to the room I'll be staying at, I felt my phone keep on getting notifs. Once I sat on the bed I read through the chats they sent me. I know it's so all of a sudden that I kinda like ran away.

But I just can't properly process what had happen earlier. Then as I hear someone enter the room I place my phone aside. "Why did you so suddenly come here?" I hear Daehyeon say sitting down beside me.

"Well you know the guy I like?"I ask Daehyeon. " oh you mean that Intak guy?" Daehyeon replys. "Yeah that guy.. well he likes someone else and it's...Keeho" "OUT OF ALL THE PEOPLE" Daehyeon suddenly shouts. I cover his mouth, then I just sighed.

"DAEHYEONNNNN, KEEP QUIET PLEASE" We hear Yohan shout from the other side of the house. We just laughed it off, then Daehyeon asked "So what's your plan now?". " Well I don't even know, I can't just stay away from them forever" I answer.

"Anyways Donghan and Yongha are trying to bake in the kitchen. So I think they might need me before they burn down the house" Daehyeon says joking about the burn the house part. I just nod my head, while he left the room.

I then stare at the ceiling for a while, then I decided to go to where I normaly hang out. I then took my phone and my wallet and headed out. I told Daehyeon where I was going, then I went to the park.

I then arrived at the park and just sat down on a nearby bench and looked at the scenery. I then had the idea to take a picture. I placed my phone on the bench and set the times. When I saw the pic I thought it was ok so I posted it.

I typed in the caption "don't worry guys, I'm ok.", I clicked post then I just walked around. I just kept on walking around tryingto distract myself, but the situation earlier just can't leave my head.

Before I knew it it was already dark outside. I was too busy thinking that I didn't realise that, it's already 6pm and Daehyeon and the others might be looking for me. I stood up from where I was sitting under a tree, and started walking back to the house.

I suddenly felt water droplets falling on me. Well it started raining, I started running since I'm getting wet from the rain. But then suddenly I heard a shout "CHOI JIUNG!". I looked behind me to see..... TO BE CONTINUED

———————-
A/N: Hey yall,
Half of this I wrote while in class so it's uh bad

(I'm just letting my multi show at this point)

506 words