~16~

I woke up to the sight of me being blinded, by the sun shining through the window and by Intak who also had just woken up. I then tried to forget about what happened last night since I don't know how to react. I stood up and pretended to not realize that Intak had already woken up. I just continue to fix the place where I slept, and once I was done I was about to leave the room.

But I was stopped by the sound of Intak's voice " Good Morning Jiung " He said still rubbing his eyes. " Good Moring Intak, Wanna come eat breakfast with me?" I asked hoping he would forget about how awkward I was last night.

He nodded in response and followed me to the kitchen where we spotted Daehyeon cooking breakfast. " Finally you two are awake, Breakfast would be ready in 5" He said noticing our presence. We both walked into the living room and to our surprise we spot Donghan with his beloved friend Keonhee.

We greet them and just sat down, I tried to seem not so awkward and just act normal but failed. After a few minutes we all heard Daehyeon call us to eat. After eating we all went to do out own things. I sit down on the couch again and scanned the area. There was Seokhwa and Junseo just being the uwus they are and taking selfies, Donghan and Yohan talking to Keonhee and Daehyeon and Yongha cleaning up the kitchen.

After a few minutes of me just watching what the others were doing I got ready since I said that I would be accompanying Intak going back to the dorm.

After getting ready I then waited Intak to be ready. I was just scrolling through instagram when then I heard a voice beside me " You like that Intak guy don't you? ". I look to my side to see Keonhee looking at me weirdly.

I didn't know how to reply, Keonhee then spoke " I bet you do trust me the way you look at him is just like how Youngjo looks at Hwanwoong ". I haven't like asked myself if I liked him or not.

Before I could answer his question Intak came out of the room wearing what looks to be some clothes he borrowed from Yohan. He looked at me signaling that we could leave now.

--------

A/N:

Thank you for 1k+ reads and 100+ votes😋😚

410 words