~15~

I look behind me to a see a soaking wet Intak. I guess he didn't bring an umbrella as well🙄🤚🏻.
"CHOI JIUNG" He shouts again running towards me.

I wanted to run away from him, since the fight whatever happened. But my body just froze, I don't even know why. As he got close and close I tried to not burst out crying but I just can't.

As tears started to fall, Intak has already gotten to me. He immediately hugged me and comforted me. "Be quiet...don't cryy...I'm here for you..." Intak spoke while stroking my hair.

" I'm sorry......." was all that came out of my mouth at that time. Intak just continued to stroke my hair while I cry my eyes out.

Once I calmed down we both went back to WEi's house apartment thing. And once we knocked on the door a worried Daehyeon appeared. "JIUNG ARE YOU OK?. YOU SHOULD HAVE GONE HOME BEFORE IT RAINED. OH is this intak?" Daehyeon said before we could enter.

Intak then introduced himself to Daehyeon while I got ready to take a bath. Afrer my bath I just went to the room I was staying at and wore what I wear almost everyday.

After than I went out and sat in the living room. "Jiung, tell me what happened :>" Daehyeon said lowkey smiling. I then started to ramble on "well I wanted a quiet place so I went to the park, I posted a pic of me at the park to let them know I'm ok. But I giesd Intak knows me that much and followed me there...*blah blah blah yk*"

After that We all ate dinner and Intak stayed the night. Us both slept in the guest room. It was all silence ever since we arrived at the house we haven't spoken to each other yet.

"Jiung..." Intak suddenly said making me look at him. " Well I'm sorry for what happened..." I cut him off before he could finish "It's my fault for running away...". "Well after thinking about it I actually don't have that kind of feelings for Keeho" Intak said making me say " what do you mean that kind of feelings?". He answered "In the gc it looked like I had a crush on him... well I thought I did.. But I just realised he was only an idol to me....But I do like someone else....you".

I was lefted speechless "Anyways good night" Intak said laying down on the mattress he was going to be sleeping on.

——————————
A/N: I'mma leave it there🤩
433 words