~17~

As we left the house, we both headed to the train station. We took the train since that day was a busy day so all the cabs were full. We both got in the train and I'm not surprised only one seat was left. I signaled Intak that he would be the one to sit, and to I guess lessen the awkwardness he sat down. I don't even know....

Then as the train stopped at the next station the train you know shakes, but I kept overthinking the situation making me lose grip of the handle. Surprisingly I was able to keep my balance.

Then the train started to move again after the doors shut. Once the next station started to get closer and closer I made sure I held the handle properly. We then arrived at the next station and the train started to shake but for some odd reason it felt like an earthquake. I once again lost grip of the handle and was not able to keep my balance this time and before I even knew it I was already sitting on Intak's lap.

I quickly stood up but as soon as I stood up the train started to move causing me to fall down onto Intak's lap again. After that we got off the next station and walked to the dorm.

We then arrived at the dorm, we were at the doorstep when then Intak turned around. "Thanks Jiung" he said with a warm smile on his face. He then went inside, once the door closed I heard Keeho's voice. And he sounded worried and spoke very fast like as if he was a rapper.

I then went back to the WEi household and then the day went by.

—————————
A/N: This is short and the story is getting boring but eh AHAHAHAH

309 words