~12~

~Keeho's POV~

"OH NO THIS IS BAD LIKE BAD BAD" I say trying not to shout. "I know but what can we do?" Theo says while processing the situation. I never knew Intak liked me, but the problem is I don't feel the same.

I've actually fallen for someone else.....

What do I do now?...

I try to keep calm and just find a solution to whatever is happening. "Well we can try to go to your dorm and talk to Intak there" Theo suggests. I agreed to him and we then went out of the cafe we were hanging up at, and called a taxi.

We then arrived at our dorm. I pull out my keys and unlock the door. We then entered the house, while I ran straight to Intak's door Theo locks the door behind me.

I knock on Intak's door waiting for a response. But to no response..... all was heard were soft whimpers. (A/N: I don't even know if this makes sense)

I try to open the door, but it was locked. "Intak, we can talk this through" I say trying to convince him to open the door. "Go away..." is all we heard as a response.

We walked away and explored the house if there are anything different or if something happened. We walked into Jiung's room hoping to find him and to ask him about Intak.

But to our surprise he wasn't there. All was normal, but there was a note in his table. Theo picked up the note and called me over to read it as well...

"I have to clear my mind for awhile, I won't be coming back for awhile"

I opened his closet to see the clothes he wears daily gone. I reached in my pocket and opened my phone.

Soul supremacy

Keeho:
JIUNG
WHERE ARE U?

Soul:
WHAT HAPPENED?

Keeho:
*pic of the note*

Jongseob:
HE RAN AWAY?

Theo:
RUNAWAY RUN AWAY WITH ME

Keeho:
NOW IS NOT THE TIME TO GO MULTI FAN MODE

————————————-
A/N: and that's where we end it for today...
I feel like yall know where this is going but you'll never know
Also longest chapter🤩
I also changed the book cover
372 words