I look up at her with glistening eyes, cheeks stained with dripping tears that soon seemed to dry from the comfort of her arms. "Mina." She softly said, gently wiping my cheek, her hand staying there.

What is happening? Is it the fact that her warmth could easily tame the cold and uneasy feelings I have or how when it's just the two of us, I have these thoughts of crashing my lips into hers that scares me?

I look into her eyes, asking, wondering if she even feels the same. Time felt slow and the space between us felt smaller and smaller until we were only centimeters away from doing what I could only dream of.

"Momo wait!" Dahyun's voice filled the gym. And we instantly sat up, our lips away from each other. "What Dahyun?! First you break up with me out of nowhere and then you go kiss my best friend, now what? Why are you trying to break my heart even more?"

I don't think they noticed that they weren't alone in the gym, but we couldn't leave or else more trouble may be caused. So we just sat still...in each other's arms.

"We didn't kiss! Sana stopped me from making that mistake and she also made me realize the biggest mistake I have ever made! I shouldn't have broken up with you Momo, the thought shouldn't even have crossed my mind." Dahyun took a step towards Momo. I shut my eyes, not wanting to hear them argue even more but it's not like closing my eyes could stop me from hearing. "It's going to be alright." Her soothing voice.

"And what was that huh? Being my girlfriend?" Momo spits back, "No! The opposite! Damnit Momo, do you not get it?! I'm so in love with you, I can't fucking control myself when I'm around you, I just want to kiss you." The space that was one filled with an angry aura and hurting vibes turned silent.

"Then just fucking kiss me." Momo silently said, gently tugging Dahyun in by her waist, their lips colliding.

I started to smile, glad that our friends made up.

I turned to Chaeyoung maybe a little too quickly, falling back into the stands, "Shit!" I yelped, "Mina!" Chaeyoung yelled, whether it was at my fall or my sudden swearing, I didn't know. "Mina!" Dahyun and Momo peered over the corner. "Whoops sorry." I chuckled but they just stared, "What, you two were swearing too! I'm not a child!" We all ended up in a fit of giggles, just waiting for Sana and Tzuyu to come back.

And when we leave these gates, this night will only be a fun story we would tell of how love was planted, watered, and blossomed. 

Bonus : Sana POV

"Dahyun! What's wrong?!" I ask but she pushes me against the wall, "Just kiss me." She puts her hands against my cheeks and we lock eyes. Maybe this is what I need, but we both know this isn't right. I lean in, slowly filling in the gap between us...

"Wait, wait." I take her hands off me, "This is wrong and we both know it, you love Momo and she's my best friend, we can't do this to her." She steps back, "I know, I know, but I just want more, I want her, I want to kiss her so badly but I don't know if she feels the same." She explains, "And breaking up with her is going to make everything better?! Come on Dahyun. She most definitely feels the same, do you even see the way she looks at you?! You mean the world to her." She nods, "You're right, you're right, I should go talk to her, I'm sorry." She apologizes with a hug, "It's alright, just go to her before it's too late." I smile and we pull apart.

The doors opened and standing at the doorway was Momo, eyes wide, the feeling of betrayal written all over her face. "Wait, Momo!" Dahyun runs after her.

I sigh at my loneliness, the search still continues. I stand at the door frame, watching Dahyun run after Momo.

"Sana, what the heck are you doing?!" I felt an arm pull me aside. "This isn't how it's supposed to go, I saw you and Dahyun about to kiss. I know you're over her and everything and even if there are still residual feelings for her, you shouldn't kiss her because deep down we all know that Dahyun didn't mean to break up with Momo. And just because they are happy, it doesn't mean you can't be! I've seen you this past few weeks with a new girlfriend every other day, don't use other people to fill your lonely void, it takes time to find the person you truly love! Don't play with hearts!" She scolds.

"First off, we didn't kiss, I stopped her before we could have the chance. And at first I did it to fill in my lonely void but then I just felt even more empty. I thought back to when my heart felt satiated." I explained.

"Remember that day in the bedroom? I wanted that feeling again, oh god it felt like I was floating! Dahyun and Momo have each other and so do Mina and Chaeyoung, I'm happy for them, I really am, I'm just scared that I'll never get a chance to feel that-that warmness, that serenity, I-" Tzuyu grasps the back of my neck, pulling me in and just like before, that little moment that seem to drive me crazy resurfaced.

"Like that?" She says as we pull apart, panting. I don't give her answer just yet, but pull her into a hug, staying that way for a bit until I whisper, "Like this." I smile, "But also, I did miss those lips of yours too."

We sat against the wall in silence before I decided to break it, "Tzuyu?" I asked, "Hmm?" She hummed. "Do you like me?" Once again there was silence between us. It was heartbreaking, maybe this was all a mistake, maybe I am destined to be lonely.

"When I first met you, I loved how sweet you were, how protective you were of everyone. You were that cute brunette-haired girl that I just had to get to know more about. And that day in your bedroom, your cheerfulness seemed to wither away and I just couldn't let that happen to you, like it did me." She paused before continuing.

"I've never kissed anyone before and when we did it, it was almost magical and when Elkie came back I thought it would feel the same with her but it was anything but. Yeah she was my first crush, the first person I thought I liked, but you, you're my first kiss, my first love, and the first person I'm sure of that I love." She turned to me and I felt my heart quicken its pace. Is this love?

Because if it is, then I'll be glad to dive head first in it knowing that she'll be the one waiting at the deep end. 

- - - - -

Hi lol, it's only been a few days but...did y'all miss me??? Hehehe jkjk, anyways. Sorry for the profanity in some parts, I thought it would be funnier/emphasize the emotions yaknow, feelings and stuff 😭. Lol hope you enjoyed this chapter, Satzu finally together, Dahmo's relationship stronger, but still no Michaeng kiss yet...oops heh...

Anyways, luv y'all <3

- Pengu <3