I moved to the balcony and sat on the chair. She will definitely scold me if she finds out that I read all these. But who cares? These were written specifically for me. So, it's my right to read all the letters. With that, I opened a letter randomly. It was written on February 16, 2017. That is, it was written four years ago.

Hey Avi,

How are you? How is your internship going on? I know you will rock. You know, last week was Valentine's Week. My friends were busy celebrating their love. You know, they thought that I and Sunny were in a relationship. I told them that we were just friends—best friends. I wish you were there with me. Though we didn't propose our love for each other, I know you love me the same as I do, or maybe more than I do. I miss you, Avi. I just want to run away from everything and hide in your arms for the rest of my life. But is it possible? I wish I could tell you how much I love you, Avi. Why can't I stop thinking about you, Avi? Why do my thoughts always roam around you? No matter how hard I try, I always end up thinking about you. I want to tell you so many things, but I'm at a loss for words. I feel you are close to me yet apart.

With lots of love,
Yours, bunny.

Why Bunny? Then why did you separate yourself from me all these years? I opened another letter. It was written on August 17, 2016.

Hey Avi,

How are you? I'm not fine at all. I didn't want to take this course, but I didn't have any other option. I'm not getting much interest from listening to the classes. I thought I would learn about plants and soil, but here I'm learning some coding and all. But the only good thing in all the bad is that Sunny is my classmate. You know, I was so relieved when I saw him in the class. That idiot didn't tell me that he was coming here. I was so angry with him for hiding, but then he brought me a tub of my favourite unicorn ice cream, making all my anger fly away.

I chuckled reading it. Her craziness for ice cream never changes.

Don't laugh, okay? I know you will laugh while reading this, thinking how crazy I am for ice cream. But what can I do? You and Anna have only spoiled me by bringing me ice cream since I was a child. So, that's your fault. Anyway, seniors are such a headache. They always poke their noses unnecessarily into our personal matters. And the food in the hostel is not good. I made new friends, but still, something is stopping me from getting close to them. Anna came to visit me last week. I thought you would also come with him, but you didn't. Then it struck me that you are busy with your project and the interviews. We enjoyed it a lot, but we missed you. Why can't we be like little kids, Avi? At least then we can be close to each other. I wish I could erase the distance between us. I love you.

With lots of love.
Yours, bunny.

We were very happy when she topped both the state and national entrance examinations. She worked hard so that she could convince Mamayya to let her study agricultural engineering. But he didn't listen and was firm with his decision. We tried our best to convince him, but everything went in vain.

I opened another letter. It was written on August 17, 2021. That means it was the next day after our engagement.

Hey Avi,

I still can't believe that we got engaged, Avi. Though a part of me is very happy that I'm going to spend my entire life with you, another part of me is yelling at me, "Do I deserve you?" Your life is perfect, whereas mine is dark and messed up.

How dare she think that she doesn't deserve me? And no one's life is perfect, bunny.

Every wedding ritual will be remembered by every girl for the rest of her life. Thank you for remembering all my wishes. Everything was perfect that day except for that incident. How could she accuse me like that, Avi, when I'm the one who bore all the pain? But what more could we expect from that brother-sister duo? I'm glad that Anna didn't marry that witch. You know, she accused me of having used her brother and left him, when I despise him with all my heart. Why would I do that when I love my Avi? Okay, tell me if that girl had accused me of the same thing in front of you. Then would you trust me?