XXXII.

"Watcha doin'?" Uraraka said, sitting down next to me.

"Uh...", I began sweating, "just writing a report."

"About who?" she asked with a sincere smile.

"A... an acquaintance", I said in the end, not being able to roll that 'friend' over my tongue.

"Oh. Oh?" 

"He is a really good candidate for the Commission so I want to give a report on him to Chifu", I blurted out, looking away from her eyes.

"Okay then. Well, good luck. They don't just take anyone", she tapped my shoulder and winked. 

I know. Trust me, I know.

I went back to my papers. It was a bunch of documents I was given by the League. Fake documents. I was summarizing it and I was to give it in tomorrow. Yet another talk with Chifu. 

But I knew that as long as I was doing it for Alex, I would have no regrets. 

Alex's POV

I was staring at my ceiling, thinking about Izuku (what else?) when my doors opened. I jumped up in terror and looked at what was going on in front of me. I completely froze when I saw what was alongside with Dabi when he came in. The same bottle in which my blood was once stored. 

"No! Get away from me!" I yelled and threw my miserable pillow at him. 

He just punched it away and reached up for my arm. I kicked him with my feet and he crouched on the floor. I could literally hear him gritting his teeth. As his hand reached for my ankle I kicked again and saw that the doors were still opened. I jumped over him and ran towards the doors as if my life depended on it. It did, actually. I pushed myself of the doorframe and wanted to run down the hall to God knows where, when I felt a sharp pain travel from my shoulder, all the way to my toes and forehead. I knew it was 'Stabby-Stabby'. As tears filled my eyes I tried to run away but she pulled me back into the room. I sobbed as I fell down on my knees, more because of a waisted chance to run away than the pain. It was like watching the pot with gold get away with the rainbow. And all that was left was dark, grey, depressive clouds. 

"I knew you may do something like that", Dabi said calmly. 

"I'm not giving you my blood again, you freak!" I shouted and slid on my knees to the other end of the room. 

"You can choose. See this thing?" he put out a little remote control with a terrifyingly big red button. "It control the bomb set in Deku's office."

I felt my mouth dry.

"What?" I weekly said. "I don't believe you!"

"I don't have the entire day to sit around and persuade you. Very simple - if you just let me put this little needle in you arm, everyone is safe. If you refuse, off goes the entire building. You don't believe me? Watch it being set", he stated and put out his phone. 

I shook my head but he gripped my neck and made me look at the screen. I sobbed tearlessly, feeling as if all of the burdens of the world crashed onto me. 

"See that girl? She is holding a package, see? It looks like some chocolates from a fan. But it's actually a bomb", he told me, pointing at the screen.

"But that is Izuku's secretary Jitsuna! She would never betray him!" I whisper-yelled. 

"Of course not. She is locked up in a storage room. This is Toga, pretending to be her."

I said nothing. I felt the soft, sand-like material melt behind my back and reach my feet. The Toga who stabbed me was just a clone. 

"Why do you need my blood?" I said in defeat, seeing Toga put the chocolates on Izuku's desk.