PART 2???

Malcolm's POV

I was at the doorstep of my step-siblings' apartment and waited for one of them to open the door.

I heard the click and it swung open to reveal my step-sister, Yeji.

"Malcolm!" She said as she smiled.

I smiled back and lifted up the box of doughnuts I bought. As expected, her eyes lit up and her smile got wider.

"And doughnuts!" She said excitedly and I chuckled.

She took the doughnuts from my hands before I followed her in the apartment. I saw Hyunjin eating in the kitchen as he smiled and waved when he saw me.

Yeji brought the food to the coffee table on the living room and sat down on the couch before eating one.

Hyunjin joined us and we started watching a movie together.

"Oh! Malcolm, you remember my friend, Ryujin, right?" She asked and I hummed.

"Which one is her again?" I asked in confusion which made Hyunjin laugh and Yeji pout.

"Yah! Shin Ryujin?! Don't you remember her?" She asked again and I tried remembering.

"Ahh...her. What about her?" I asked.

"Well, her brother will transfer to your school next year and he's the same level as you" She explained.

"Oh...I didn't know Ryujin had a brother" I said.

"Well, now you do" She giggled.

"He's really handsome and tall!" Yeji added and I raised a brow at her.

"Yah! I don't like him. I'm just saying" She defended and I chuckled.

"What's his name anyways?" I asked.

"Shin Sehun"

Do you guys even want a part 2 of this story? XD If so, it will be the canon continuation of this story. Meaning, it would be in this reality. XD