Even A Fool Knows This

Malcolm's POV

I groan as I wake up from the sound my alarm clock.

Ehh

I groaned once more when I try to reach for my phone at the side of the bed. As I did, I open my phone and it started vibrating. Messages and missed calls start popping up as it continues to vibrate in my hand. I closed my eyes and open them after a while.

I look again at my phone and read the latest notification.

(Kookie): Heyyy get up I thought we were gonna get breakfast together since you said it was your treat😂

Aish this guy

I roll my eyes and shake my head. I finally get up and went down. As usual the living room is empty. No mother, no father, not even my half sister and half brother is here. I sigh as the thought of having a complete family or even just one family member being here with me.

-time skip-

After taking a shower, I took my uniform from my closet and wore it before I went down. I locked the door and left. I texted Jungkook while I was walking.

         Hyung, I'm on my way now:(Mallow)

After I hit sent, I put my phone back in my pocket and went on my way to the restaurant we always eat at. As I was walking, I passed by the Son Flower Shop.

I spot Mrs. Son fixing the flowers on the front of the shop. I went up to her and helped her by giving her the flower pot from the ground.

"Ohh!!" She squealed as she realized what just happened.

"Sorry, Mrs. Son for scaring you" I chuckle.

"Oh, it's alright and I told you to call me auntie instead" She said as I bashfully smile and scratch the back of my neck.

"Ahh, yes. right, auntie" I say.

"Isn't it too early for school?" She asked.

"Oh, no auntie, I'm going to meet up with Jungkook and eat breakfast with him" I replied.

"Oh, well you kids be careful and stay in school" She said as I nodded.

"Aish...I hope my daughter stops waking up late" She added as I chuckle.

"I'll tell her auntie, don't worry" I say as she smiles back.

"Well, I'll get going now auntie have a good morning" I wave as I walk away.

"You too, Mal" She say as she continued fixing the plants.

Auntie was the closest thing I have on having a mother since my parents are always abroad. And her daughter Chaeyoung...I had a crush on her since we were kids and I still do but she likes Jungkook. I was going to confess but she told me she liked him first so I told her I liked Sana instead. She still hasn't confessed to him and she would ask me to help her in doing so. Happy life right?

                                     Yah you better not
              wake up late Chae:(Marshmallow)

I smile as I hit sent. I put back my phone in my pocket as I continue walking.

-time skip-

I arrive at the restaurant Jungkook and I agreed on. I saw him already eating his ramen. I shook my head and smile as I saw him look up at me. He waved his hand as I wave back.

You're probably wondering. Why don't I hate him? Well there's nothing to hate. Even though he's the guy the girl I like has a crush on, He's still my bestfriend. And he is a nice guy in general.

"What took you so long?" He asked while eating.

"Yah! don't talk while you're eating" I said as we both chuckle as I started eating the food Jungkook ordered for me.

"Sorry, I passed by and help auntie on my way" I said answering his question and he nods.

"You know its going to be you're treat next time, right?" I said smirking while he rolls his eyes.

"Yah yah! whatever, Mal" He smiles and continued eating.

After a while, we paid and left the Ramen place before heading to school while talking about random things.

"Hey, did you hear about the short movie making contest the school will have?" He asked as I shake my head no.

"Let me guess, you want us to join?" I asked him and he nods in response.

"Well...I'll ask Seungmin and the others if there is a way we can join the movie club since they're part of it" I said.

"Taehyung and the others are too busy with their own clubs and sports. So, I'm sure they won't be able to help" He added as I nod.

"Wait...why are we so serious about this movie contest?" I joked.

"I know right. considering how lazy we both are, we're so serious for this" he added making us laugh.

Just then, we reached the gate of the school. We were 10 minutes early. We're like idiots since we had smiles plastered on our faces which probably made others confused but they wouldn't get why. As we were walking we heard someone shout behind us. A very adorable shout.

"YAHHH! YOU LEFT ME AGAIN!!" The girl shouts as we were about to look but she links her arm around ours as she goes in between us. I looked at her smiling.

Aish this girl...I'm such a fool for you

THANK YOU FOR READING THE FIRST CHAPTER OF THIS BOOK. I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE IT. I HOPE IT BECOMES A LONG BOOK TOO. STAY TUNED FOR MORE UPDATES.