I Should've Come Up With Any Reason To Stop This Situation

Malcolm's POV

I woke up from the sounds coming from my phone. I turned my alarm clock off as I start the day doing my morning routine.

I couldn't stop thinking about the scene that we were going to tape today. That stupid scene.

I left the house after doing everything I need to do and went to school. I stopped by at Chae's place and waited for her.

"Malcolm-ah!" The small cub called out making me look up from my phone and making me stood up from the bench I was sitting on.

"Lets go?" I smiled at her and she nodded smiling back.

We started walking to school side by side. There was a moment of silence for both of us until one of us decided to start the conversation.

"So...I can't wait to wrap this all up" She said chuckling and I nodded in agreement.

"I really hope we win this contest or else all our effort will go down the drain" I said frowning.

"Aww don't worry Mallow I'm sure we'll win this" She said smilimg making me smile as well.

"Fighting!" She said raising her fist.

"Fighting" I said doing the same.

We both chuckled at what we did and continued talking about random things. We reached school not long after and went to our class.

We met with the two girls and three guys in our class. They waved and greeted us as we both sat down.

"Yah! How come you take her to school in the morning and not me?" Dahyun said pouting.

"Aww dubu...I can't take you to school in the morning because..." I said trailing off while scratching my nape.

"Because what?" She asked eager to know my answer.

"Because I don't know where you live dubu. You never told us where or ever took us there" I said chuckling and she looked at me in embarassment.

"Pabo" Tzuyu mumbled intentionally loud enough for all of us to hear making the others chuckle.

"Yah! Jinjja? Fine I'll write down my address" She said taking out a piece of paper and started writing is what I'm guessing is her addresss.

I looked at Chaeyoung who was laughing. Our eyes met and I smiled at her. Until my attention was taken by I.N.

"Looks like Dahyun noona really wants to hang out with you hyung" I.N said smiling widely and I playfully rolled my eyes at him.

"Aish lets just hang out together dubu* I said making her stop writing and look at me with wide eyes.

"J-jinjja? Okay oppa!" She said smiling and I smiled back at her.

The teacher came and we all stopped what we were doing and he proceeded to do his lesson.

-time skip-

After the classes were finished, we went to movie club room and saw that the guys and Sana were already preparing the gear we'll bring up to the rooftop.

I brought the camera and some cases. We all went up and admired the view from the rooftop for awhile. We ate some snacks and chatted for some time.

"Alright guys, Lets start setting up" Chan said making us nod and help with the equipment.

Changbin was pushing the cart full of outfits and other props, Han was setting up the lights for place they were going to record the scene. Chan was using his headphones and laptop to monitor the sounds and other effects, and Felix was discussing the scene with Seungmin.

"This was really fun" Sana said smiling all bubbly and I looked at her by my side.

"Yeah...We all enjoyed making this film" I smiled back at her.

Even though there was some scenes I didn't want to take

"Thanks for helping us Satang. You can have your share in the prize money if we win" I smiled at her and she shook her head.

"Ani ani. I just wanted to help you guys. I'm fine" She said and I pat her head making her blush.

I looked at my camera and looked around and saw that Chae and Jungkook was talking and laughing. I stared at them and frowned.

At my side was Sana who looked at where I was looking and then looked at me, seeing me frown and sigh.

"Okay guys...the set is ready!" Chan said and we went to our places.

Chan and Han was at their places whuch was next to eachother as Han was pointing the lights while Chan was holding up the microphone.

Felix signaled the scene using his clapperboard and I started recording.

Jungkook and Chae and went to the middle and I was there infront of the two.

They were both standing infront of eachother. Jungkook smiled at her and was about to hold her hand. Until...

Everything. The times when Jungkook and Chaeyoung were being happy together, times they were smiling at eachother, and times when they were laughing together started flashing before my eyes.

I remembered that time when I looked at her sleeping peacefully while the sunlight was shining at her face. I remembered smiling at her after giving shade with my hand.

I'm not going to run away this time

I stopped recording and took two quick step forward. I grabbed her hand still looking down. I could feel all their eyes on me. I slowly looked up making her eyes and mine meet.

This time...I'll be on track

"M-Malcolm-ah?" She said in shock.

THANK YOU GUYS FOR READING THIS CHAPTER:) I HOPE YOU GUYS ARE ENJOYING THE STORY:) VOTE AND COMMENT. ALSO FOLLOW ME FOR MORE STORIES:) THANK YOU AND I HOPE YOU LIKED IT:)