Flashback 3: Reuben Meet Ash

Start from the beginning

"Like that one person, life matters and that one person will do the same to others, helping others in their own ways. It always starts with a single person to spread kindness, even if you don't understand me now, at the right time you will"

Said Reuben as he smiles at Gulf while smoking and puffing away his cigar.

"Tell me more of your family"

"He's the only son of the Vanidestine Clan. His parents die trying to save him by keeping him in their panic room at the age of 15 years old and the last person who pushes him inside the panic room is none other than his mother. The clan that was after him is the Tuffin and Throndsen clan, his own uncles. Isn't it Reuben?" asked Ash as he looks at him while holding his tears back.

Reuben exhales through his mouth releasing the smoke from his cigar, calmly said; "Yes, that is true and you don't have to cry, Ash. It's all in the past and I've made peace with it".

"How? How did you make peace with them?" asked Gulf curiously.

"By joining the army then come back home killing all of them then save the world" reply Ash as he pushes the laptop towards Gulf.

Gulf quickly looks through the files, scanning them but stopped to read the important part of the whole agenda. There's a compilation of video, voice message, papers and pictures of what had happened to the small boy Reuben up to the killing spree by him and to his repent action as he risks his life to save people, all were in an orderly form.

A small twig boy turns to a Black Hose Lieutenant Army that leads a troop to save small kids and unfortunate families away from the war of two countries by rescuing them.

Day has gone night time and their laptop's batteries were drained to the maximum as they talk about absolutely everything and clear their misunderstanding of each other thus at the same time change their location to a nearby private restaurant.

"Is this okay? I mean we use t-shirt and shorts while the restaurant scream I'm rich you filthy bastards at our face with the way we dress" said Ash as he takes his seat before the waitress grab the menu, place it in front of them and leave them in the room.

"Don't worry about it. This restaurant is own by my other students and no Gulf, he's just a hacker when I found him snooping onto my trash then I make something out of him" explain Reuben as he presses something on the tablet that was attached by the side of the table as he said "I've ordered for us our dinner" before he places the tablet down.

"Thank you," said both Gulf and Ash.

"So Ash tell me more about yourself?" asked Reuben.

"I'm Ash Halifax, an orphan at the Sheffield Orphan House, the same age as Gulf and study the same course as him"

"I see, I see. So why do you want to become a hacker?"

"Nothing really pass through you huh," said Ash as he smirks at Reuben who smirks back while shakes his head in a 'no' motion.

"I was being bullied by everyone in the Orphan House and throughout my school years until I meet Gulf, so in my own retaliate style, people who bullied me will get their dirty secret out and their score downhill. Just for my own mini revenge for the pain and suffering that they've cost me"

"Good boy, very straightforward. I like that, so why don't you follow Gulf in his training? You can be clever in both fields, training and hacking like him" said Reuben as he points at Gulf before smirking at Ash who raised his left eyebrow.

"Sure, I'm in. Since I'm bored and my dom isn't here right now" said Ash bluntly.

Gulf quickly snaps his head towards his right side to look at Ash; "Your dom? What is Dom? Your boyfriend name is Dom? Wait are you gay?" Ash was laughing at Gulf's expression.

"Oh baby boy, I'm gay as a rainbow in the sky honey and yes I have a boyfriend and no, his name is not Dom but he is my personal dom as I am a sub but only for my selected dom, not everyone though cause I'm not a hoe"

"HUH?! I don't get it. Personal dom and you are a sub?"

"Okay newbie, so a Dominant or Dom, in short, is someone who takes on more the role of leader, guide, enforcer, protector and/or daddy, while the other person, the submissive or sub, in short, take the role of pleaser, brat, tester, baby girl/boy, and/or servant. Now you get the basic meaning of it?"

"Oh, okay. Alright I get it now"

"Anyway, I don't care about your sexual orientation. Are you game?" asked Reuben as he leans forward in a challenging manner.

Ash looked at Reuben, smirk at him; "I'm in," lean forward, head on accepting the challenge.

"Great! Then training starts tomorrow and I'll text the place and the time so be sure to be there"

After that, everyone parted ways with a full belly and their training from hell started.