"My darling, beautiful, angel of a wife, could you assist your husband with something?" He blinks at me, theatrically, expectantly. Again, he mimicks me, before gesturing, signaling I should get up and provide assistance. I come over, stifling a laugh. It's actually funny. 

I raise an eyebrow. "What, Felix?"

He points. On the vanity rests a stack of incredibly small towels, no bigger than a kettle. There's not a single one large enough to cover a full gown human being seeking refuge from an indecent state. "We haven't got any person sized amenities. He grows a bit more annoyed. "We paid a ludicrous amount of money to stay here!" He actually sounds mad. Why does he care? What is human currency to him? He composes himself. "I know of several colleagues of mine who would find this inexcusable."

I raise my eyebrows, genuinely surprised. Felix has definitely never mentioned any other demons. Ever. I thought it was some sort of unspoken rule that you don't give away valuable information on competitors. "Colleagues?"

He pats my head. "I'll get dressed. Put in a request for more towels."

"What colleagues?" I still want to know about others. Do they break deals? To know about other manners of how this whole thing works out would ease my stress a bit- to understate it.

"Fine." Felix snatches up several of the small, useless cloths and pats himself dry, then ties a robe around himself.  He then leads me over to his luggage and yanks out a ledger booklet. He flips though until he finds a page with several very very attractive men, all raven haired, all with piercing eyes, all who are obviously not the typical employees of the upper-crust society I've been welcomed into of late. He points at one. "Sebastian Michaelis." 

"What?" I laugh. "Are you serious?" 

"Very." Felix raises an eyebrow. "What about this would lead you to believe I am lying?" 

"Sébastien Michaelis was a French inquisitor. The Grand Inquisitor of Avignon in the late sixteenth and early seventeenth centuries. He definitely is not a demon." 

"That was the name given to him by the boy that he entered into a contract with. You know him." I shake my head, walking over to the nearby sofa.

"I certainly do not know anyone who would do that. Not personally, at least."

He continues. "Yes you do." He pauses, clearly for dramatic effect. "Ciel Phantomhive." He smirks and sits down beside me.

"Wait, Ciel did that?" I'm shocked. I do know him. Everyone knows about him, at least, in the society I'm now a part of. I suppose it could be possible, in a way. The reputation of the Phantomhive household is a darker, more secretive one. His inner circle is impenetrable. 

"That makes sense." I pause after mulling it over. "Wait, I didn't give you your name. You just told me what to call you. Was I supposed to name you? Like some dog, some pet?" 

He exhales and turns to face me directly. "Not all demons work the same." He points to the book once more. "You'll find out." 

"What's that supposed to mean?" He gets up, leaving the diary behind, and extends his hand. I stand up, too, and take it. 

"You know that we have a lot in common, Sebastian and I." Felix states, evading answering me directly. "He fell, in a way, for his master."

"What?" I scoff. "No way. He's just a kid. Even if he's not conventional in his choices, even if he likes men, that's far too young to do what...we do." 

Felix narrows his eyes at me and shakes his head. "No, not like that. Sebastian is not in any way erotically enamoured with the Earl. He, well he fell for his soul."