Year 7 - Malfoy Manor

Comincia dall'inizio

The guy walked over and picked up the poster and then looked at her. 

"Hermione Granger...what a little liar you are. And traveling with the Harry Potter." He glanced over to Harry and then looked back to her. "Well lovely...it seems we're not going to the ministry with you. COME!" The guys suddenly went back and started walking.

"Where are you taking them?"

"Malfoy Manor. I have a good feeling about this one, boys!" 

The sinking feeling in their stomachs was heavy to the three as they were carried off to their unknown fate.

They were at the gate of Malfoy Manor before they could even blink. The large group walked through the gate and to the large front doors that stood tall and cold to anyone who looked its way. The leader knocked on the door and waited. The door slowly opened and Hermione recognized Narcissa as the one who opened it.

"What do you want?"

"WE COME BEARING GIFTS!" The guys shouted happily and pushed the three forward. 

Narcissa shivered at the sight of them, "L...Lucius..." she barely whispered out and the man who looked even sicker than anything they have seen yet from them was behind her. 

"This...this is a gift...Cissa. We have to accept it..."

Narcissa nodded and held the door open wider, "Come on in..."

"With pleasure, my lady..." 

They were pushed inside and Lucius led the group to a new room. Narcissa slowly followed behind everyone. 

"I'll go get Draco..." Lucius almost whispered out and walked out of the room. The three couldn't help but look around the room in shock. No wonder Draco use to brag when he was younger if this was just one room of the manor.

The doors opened up once again and entered Lucius and Draco. 

"Draco...can you identify them?"

Draco shook and his eyes could barely move from Hermione's as she shook her head so slightly that most couldn't even see it. 

"Draco?"

Draco glanced at Harry, "I can't be sure..."

"COME ON DRACO!" Lucius grabbed him and then started whispering, "We could gain favor back to us. We could be the heroes..."

"I SAID I DON'T KNOW!" Draco yelled to his father.

"Hahahaha!" a new laugher filled the room as a new person entered they all recognized, Bellatrix Lestrange. "What's with all the yelling! New muggle to torture!"

"GO AWAY! Bellatrix!" Draco yelled.

"That's no way to talk to your aunt! What do we have here!" She turned toward the three.

"We believe it to be Harry Potter and crew!" one of the guys who captured them said.

"OH! What's wrong with his face?"

The snatchers just shrugged. Bellatrix grabbed Harry's face and looked at it closely tilting his head side to side. "Seems to be a swelling hex!"

"Then it must be the bitches work...she has all sorts of nasty spells from what we saw," another man said.

Bellatrix threw herself back and looked at the guy, "Nasty spells...you say that a..." Bellatrix froze her eyes widened in fear. 

"Where...where did you get that!" She suddenly screeched at the snatcher pointing at the sword he got out of the bag.