🔞George-Bottom

Start from the beginning

"What's happening now, baby?" Sap asked, his breath shaking.

"He, he took off my shirt, a-and he's kissing my ch-chest, a-and his knee Is, is, between my legs."

George hummed as you narrated his movements, his hand slipped to your hips, pulling them up a bit so his hips fell between yours, the tent in his pants being felt between your legs. You wanted to touch him, to have your hands on him, but as you tugged on his hold on your wrists his grip tightened.

"Quit squirming," he whispered. He pulled off of you for a moment, shuffling around in a drawer for a moment before pulling out one of your hair ribbons. He wrapped it around your wrists, tying it tightly so you couldn't pull them undone, but making sure you could still feel your fingers.

"Tell them what's happening darling," he urged you, removing his own shirt. Scooting you up on the bed, he removed your pants.

"He tied my Uhm, he tied my hands up, and he t-took off my pants."

"Does he do this stuff to you a lot?" Sap asked. George bent your legs and set them on the bed, spreading them out.

"Uhm, kind of," you say, more focused on how dangerously close his lips were to your heat as he kissed your thigh. Your legs were shaking lightly as his mouth got closer, eventually placing a gentle kiss on your clothed heat. You squirmed, and he chuckled, laying his head on your thigh. He just laid there for a moment, his hands massaging your thighs and his lips brushing against the mound of skin above your heat. You whined, pushing your hips into him.

"I can tell he's teasing you," Dream said through the headset, "I've never heard you this whiny before."

"W-well you've never been on the phone when, when he does this," you pant, face flushed and sweating lightly as his opposite hand glided over the inside of your leg, up to your torso, and across your chest before coming down back between your legs again.

"True, but I wish We had. I didn't think you'd be so sweet to listen to," Sapnap teased. You didn't get to respond, because before you could, George leaned in, sucking your clit gently. You let out a shaky moan, the material of your underwear rubbing against you perfectly.

"You're so pretty when you're like this," he mumbled against you, his hand slipping around your hip to pull your underwear to the side. George licked up your slit gently, focusing mainly on your clit as he sucked it. You moaned again, your thighs wrapping around his neck as he hummed against you.

"That's what I mean," Nick said through the call, "you're so sweet to listen to. Your whines and everything it's just, ughhh."

You blush from the praise, mumbling a thank you, which made the boys on the other end chuckle. George's fingers slipped between your suffocating hold on his head, pushing into you slowly as his tongue continued on you. Tears swelled in your eyes from the overwhelming pleasure, and you let out a small sob as he continued.

"You okay?" Dream asked gently, hearing your soft noises.

"Y-yeah, I'm okay, it's, it's just so good," you breathed out heavily, making him chuckle once again.

"Who knew gogy was so good with his tongue."

You hummed in agreement, before processing what he said. His tongue. You hadn't said he was using his tongue. You quickly look over to George's computer, noticing the discord tab open. Before you were Sapnap and Dreams icons, while where George's would be shown you splayed over the side of his bed, your bottom half cut off of the screen while the tops of George's hair and hands were shown on/between your hips. You gasped, squirming, to get George's attention.