🔞Karl+Sapnap-Cold

Start from the beginning

     "Didn't mean to wake you, sorry," Karl said, his arm reaching over you to Nick's arm, which was on your thigh. Karl's mouth was now on your shoulder, kissing it gently. Your face was hot and you could feel your stomach fluttering.

     "Your face is red," Nick said, and only now had you realized he had opened his eyes to look at you. You pressed your lips together, trying not to blush too much. Karl's hand slipped from Nick's, around your waist to the edge of your shirt.

     "Is this okay?" He asked, his fingers slipping underneath. You gave a breathy 'yeah', and you felt his hand lay flat against your stomach, rising and falling with your breathing.

     "Is this okay?" Nick asked, his hand dragging up your thigh to your hip, then back to your ass and the back of your thigh. You say 'yes' again, sheepishly as you put your face in his neck. The two men chuckled, their fingers running patterns on your skin drawing goosebumps. Nick kissed your forehead gently, knowing that their teasing was making you crazy.

      Nick pushed his hips into you, in turn pushing yours into Karl. The two let out a heavy sigh when you whined, your hands grabbing fistfuls of Nick's shirt. Nick tilted your head up, brushing his nose against yours.

     "Can I..?"

     "Yeah."

     He leaned in, kissing you gently. You kissed back, your grip loosening on his shirt. He hummed slightly into the kiss, noting how you melted into Karl as he leaned into you. Karl licked and kissed your neck, his hand pulling your hips into him.

     "Y'know there's this really effective way of creating body heat," Karl half-heartedly joked, groaning when Nick pushed you into him, "do you wanna maybe try it?"

     You pull away from Nick, breathing heavily. You laugh lightly, turning so you could see Karl's face.

     "I mean, I'm down, but are you guys okay with it? Since there's like, two of you?" You ask, reaching up to comb your fingers through his hair. Karl looked up at Nick, who raised his eyebrows at him.

     "Can I try something?" Nick asked Karl, both of them sort of asking the other if they were comfortable with the way they looked at each other.

     "Yeah," Karl said, propping himself on his elbow. Nick leaned in, a few inches from Karl, who closed his eyes out of habit.

     "This okay?" nick asked, his eyes flickering from his closed eyes to his lips, and back again.

     "Yeah."

     Nick continued to lean in, testing the water as his lips brushed Karl's.

     "Still okay?" He asked. Karl could feel Nick's lips on his, not in a kiss but he could feel them brush his when he spoke. He reached up, his fingers sliding into his hair and pulling him into a light kiss. You sat and watched, trying not to break up the moment as they confirmed they were comfortable.

     They kissed for a moment, you occasionally seeing one of their tongues slide from their mouth, before pulling away.

     "Okay?" Nick asked again, and Karl frantically nodded, turning back to you, smiling. You smiled back, and Karl leaned down to your neck, kissing and biting it gently. Your body was now abnormally warm as their hands ran around your body, kissing different spots of bare skin. You whined, Nick's tongue slipping out to run across your collarbone. You felt him smile, Karl's hand going to your knee to spread your legs slightly. Nick slipped his knee between yours, chuckling when you let out a groan from the friction.

     "Tell us if you want us to slow down or anything," Karl said, slipping off his shirt, Nick following suit. Nick pushed your shirt up and off as well, basking in the body heat as they sandwiched you in their bare skin. Karl's fingers slipped into your bottoms, tracing your elastic band before slipping past it and into your underwear. You whined and grabbed handfuls of Nick's hair as Karl barely let his fingers brush you.