037

. . . ⇢ ˗ˏˋ UNDONE. ࿐ྂ

their sleepy feeling immediately jolted away, as they stared at taehyung in fright. taehyung cried in pain, trying not to touch his injured arm.

"what the hell?" namjoon mumbled as he took a step closer, gently, while he looked closely at the injury.

seokjin grabbed a piece of cloth on the table, before wrapping it around taehyung's arm, the white cloth was slowly becoming red.

"i think i'm gonna throw up." jennie covered her eyes and turned her back away from the gory sight.

"oh God." hoseok tried to be brave as possible to make taehyung feel comfortable, as the boy became embarrassed and scared for what happened.

"it's stuck in my brain now." jisoo muttered, sighing as she took in the image of taehyung's arm.

"i feel weird." chaeyoung said, feeling weak at the sight of the bloody arm.

"jungkook, the first aid kit!" seokjin yelled, inspecting taehyung's arm. jungkook immediately followed the eldest' instructions, jogging to the kitchen to retrieve the first aid kit.

"you're gonna be okay, tae. take deep breaths." hoseok held taehyung's shoulder for support as jimin gave taehyung a bottle of water, seeing taehyung becoming pale due to loss of blood.

taehyung managed to grab the water bottle with his shaking other hand, drinking while his tears fell on his face.

jungkook arrived not too shortly, handing seokjin the kit as seokjin tried to be stable as possible, his hands were also starting to shake. seokjin removed the bloodied cloth, tossing it on the floor.

"i'm sorry for this, tae. this is gonna hurt." seokjin bit his lip in anxiously while he poured an antiseptic solution on a cotton pad, before gently dabbing it on the open wound.

taehyung screamed in pain, jimin and jungkook squeezed his other hand for support. jisoo fanned his arm using a ripped off paper from a book.

jennie opened her phone, seeing it on 2%, she muttered. "fucking low battery everytime something bad happens."

she immediately opened the dial pad, calling the nearest hospital, she placed it on her ear, waiting for help to come.

but all she got, was dead air. no ringing, no sort of sounds. then her phone died.

"guys, there's no reception! i can't call the hospital! and my phone died!" jennie cussed.

"where the hell is lisa?" yoongi said all of a sudden, making them go silent. taehyung's cries stopped, hoseok and jimin stopped hushing, jisoo stopped babbling while chaeyoung, jungkook and namjoon's faces only paled.

"lisa!" chaeyoung yelled, hoping the younger was somewhere around the house. but there wasn't any reply.

jisoo immediately ran up the stairs, she didn't care if it was dark or not, the only thing that mattered was lisa's safety.

jisoo ran down the stairs, shaking her head no, confirming that lisa was indeed missing.

"how could we let her go, shit." namjoon crossed his arms, thinking.

all of them knew that everything was fine, they went to sleep fine, but they woke up the opposite.

"where would we find her?" jennie asked in concern, her nerves only increased as she fidgeted with her fingers.

"we don't have any idea of where she could be, but jiwon might know something. let's hope she's awake." taehyung said, standing up. he winced when he felt his injured arm move, but shrugging it off.

all of them went out of the house, they felt familiar with the atmosphere, chaeyoung, jimin, hoseok, taehyung and jennie felt the shivers run down their spine. it was the same aura, same temperature, same surroundings they saw and felt after running from the hospital weeks ago.

"no!" namjoon exclaimed.

"what, hyung?" jungkook walked closer to namjoon, who was staring at the opened hood of the car.

"she cut all of the cables, we won't be able to use the car." namjoon announced, all of them gasped in shock.

"how do we know if it really is lisa? and we can still fix it, right?" jennie asked, fright on her face.

"it is obviously lisa, she's missing, and i'm sure that demon is back." jisoo clenched her teeth in rage.

"we can still fix it, but the thing is, we don't have much time. we need to run, no leaving each other behind, we'll stick together." namjoon said.

"here we go, again." chaeyoung huffed. jimin carried taehyung on his back, jennie was fine this time.

they began running once again, it all felt like deja vu, the eerie atmosphere, their hearts beating loudly every step they did, the feeling of fear and dread.

after what felt like 30 minutes, they finally arrived at the hospital where jiwon and seojoon was admitted to, also the same hospital where jiwon was taken.

they opened the hospital doors, eager to ask for help with the doctors and nurses, but to their shock, everything was dark.

it was like they were back at the house, that's how they knew, lisa's here.

they ran up the sets of stairs, their legs feeling so tired but their determination was making them run.

they saw jiwon and seojoon's room into view, they felt a bit relieved as they ran faster like a soccer player heading for its goal.

but when they opened the door, their relief disappeared in a blink.

the hospital room looked like a tornado hit it, the windows shattered, the tv's in static, flower vases were broken, and IVs were on the floor.

seojoon and jiwon was all bloodied up.

they all felt like they just witnessed a crime.

"jiwon, seojoon!" chaeyoung yelled as they ran to the couple on the floor, who looked like they were slowly detaching from the world.

they all went silent when the couple never answered, they felt shock and fear at the same time.

they all yelped when jiwon shot up, gasping for air, they scrambled over to the woman, assisting her, but jiwon only refused.

"y-you need to - defeat her," jiwon choked up, her face was so pale and her lips were turning blue. "you can- do this, without us." jiwon gasped for air, holding chaeyoung's hand which was the closest.

"nothing, could ever be powerful, than our God, if we believe." jiwon gasped one last time, before falling to the floor, succumbing to death.

they all went silent again, the loud wind and the broken tv was the only thing heard.
jennie and chaeyoung began crying, the rest felt guilty for dragging the couple in this mess.

all of the lights turned on, as if God was there to guide jiwon and seojoon into the light.

jisoo felt a bit calm, but jolted when she felt something drip on her forehead. she slowly looked up, her eyes widened.

"guys," jisoo whispered, they followed her eyes which were directed to the ceiling.
there, in red, which seemed like blood, was written.

"MISS ME?"