The fairy lights that were all around twinkled and made everything in the hall sparkle. What really caught my attention was the big banner that read a 'Khayah' on one of the walls. There were lots of heart shaped balloons with the name 'Khayah'  on them. Khayah was the ship name of I and Faryah.

It's honestly cool.

The hall was decorated with lots of flowers and there was also a wall covered with plastic flowers, for pictures. Zarah was going to take care of our splendid pictures.

The dining table was in the middle of the hall, the plates and cutleries sat carefully on a white table cloth. A huge chandelier hung gracefully from the plastered ceiling and its lights shone stylishly all around the hall. It was small but simple and beautiful. There were four air conditioners in each side of the hall and the large windows were closed. There was also a projector near the white wall covered with a black background at the back, for a slide show. Everything was just so perfect.

Taking our seats, the waiters arrived and served us some chicken with sweet sauce and everyone dug into their plates as we all chatted. It was honestly great to have the family all together in one place like this. No worries and zero problems.

" I'll like to propose a toast please" Sophia said as she clinged her cup with a spoon and got up from where she sat between Ethan and Mother.

" Good afternoon everyone. I am honestly more than happy that this day has come for my favourite couple, Khalid and Faryah. They've been through a lot honestly. I can remember from the beginning, Khalid only got married to Faryah because he wanted to make late Grandpa Musa and Julius happy. Well both of them did that. They never thought they were going to fall in love but here they are now, they even have a beautiful daughter. It is really true that what is meant to be will be, no matter how long it takes. Your love has taught me how important that statement is. Khalid and Faryah, the both of you have come a very long way, please make sure you both endure all what life throws at you. Be patient with each other and always support each other because at the end we will always want the love the both of you share to prevail. So cheers to many more fruitful years to this beautiful couple"

" Cheers" we all responded after Sophia's heartfelt words. She grew up so fast. My mind raced to when I and Neill always showered her with love and affection when she was still a baby. This annoying sister of mine was once very cute and so tiny and she was just adorable. And here she was now, trying to advice her elder brother.

What a cute scene!

After receiving multiple advices and speeches from almost everyone present here today, it was time to end the event by watching the slideshow Raihannah, Sophia and Firdaus prepared.

" We really hope you enjoy this little master piece we created for these two love birds. It's a little cartoon we're sure you're going to love" the smiles on all their faces were super sneaky.

They played the video and something entirely different popped up. We were all expecting a cartoon and not for our moods to be ruined.

The same video that destroyed my relationship with Faryah in the first place was playing. " Oh my Allah, turn that off please" Mother snapped worriedly as she jumped from where she sat. Where did they even get the video from?

I got rid of it a very long time ago.

" Don't watch that. Turn it off guys" Mother rushed to where the three girls stood as they tried to turn the video off. " This really isn't funny guys" That was Khalifa. All the pain I was feeling came rushing back and crushing my soul over and over again, but there was something different about this video. It was shorter that what was sent to me.  It showed Faryah helping Khalifa into his room and coming out few minutes after. The funny noises weren't there and this showed what Faryah explained to us that day and we didn't listen.