I honestly thought I lost her few weeks ago. Her heart stopped beating for some minutes but luckily the paramedics arrived on time and they helped save her. Allah gave her life back to her because it wasn't her time to leave us. We still had many more dreams to accomplish and many more kids to raise. I already began to imagine my life without Faryah and it looked so horrible and disastrous but Alhamdulillah, none of my thoughts came to reality.

" Congratulations guys!" Sophia, Firdaus and Faryah's cute Nigerian friend chirped all at once as we arrived the venue. We booked a spot in a small restaurant. We were going to be all seated on a 30 seater dinning table. It was long, but it was going to keep us close. No dancing, no music, just sharing happy memories with different assorted foods and eating to our satisfaction. It was small but perfect. There's nothing better than sharing a memorable day with all your family and loved ones.

Well my father was here as well. I was forced to show him gratitude for the help he offered me and Faryah. Only Allah knows what would have happened if he hadn't helped me get to her. It was going to be hard for me to accept him again but I could definitely try. He has been making efforts to try to reconcile with both Mother and Faryah and it's probably working.

"My baby looks so beautiful" Mama Aleeyah chirped as she and the girls walked closer to us. Raihannah collected Najmah from Faryah and I looked at the guests we invited. Chatting and clinging their juice cups. Exactly 30 people. Sandra was here too. They were all happy for us,  Alhamdulillah.

" Ummah" Faryah called and gave her mother a hug. My bride looked extremely beautiful today. She was dressed in a white simple lace long sleeved dress. It was long and full, with sparkling sequins, no train and she wore flats under her dress. The dress didn't expose any of her curves and her white scarf covered her hair beautifully and the cherry on top her dressing was a small princess like tiara. It looked like an idea Sophia added to the table. The henna on her hands mesmerized me.

It was so beautiful. I was going to make sure she was always going to have them on her. If that's possible, or maybe during special occasions like Eid.

" Congrats Khalid" Sophia called as she hugged me tight and pulled me away from Faryah. " I never honestly imagined that this was going to happen after everything you've been through with her. I wanted it to happen but I never imagined it happening and I am so happy for you guys" She was crying. " Don't cry Sophia. Allah's always going to be the best of planners, anything that's meant to come your way, no matter how long it takes and how hard it seems to get by you, it will definitely come by you one day" I was proud of myself on how I tried to strengthen my Iman everyday.

I wanted to prepare for the questions in the grave and to make sure I was going to bear the torments in it. I was preparing for my akhirah and I am more than glad Faryah is with me now. She's going to help me.

" Oh my son looks just like his father when he was still handsome" Mother walked to me with David by her side and I was sure she wasn't trying to compliment me. She was trying to tease David instead. I wasn't going to be surprised if those two ended up together again.

It was going to be her choice to make. I couldn't stop her. I wasn't even going to think about stopping her. She was wearing a beautiful black hijab, just like old times. She had reverted a week ago.

Alhamdulillah.

" Guys. I am begging you, we've been standing and congratulating the bride and groom, can we move to the dining area and make ourselves more comfortable while congratulating them?" That was Ethan. My dumb best friend. " True, I am honestly starving. Let's adjourn to the banquet hall please" Farouk, Faryah's twin brother added as both him and Ethan opened the wide doors to the well decorated banquet hall.