She was weak now, and the only person she had to run to was Alejandro Martinez, Zarah's adopted father.

May Allah continue to protect them there and us here as well.

" You're thinking about Najmah and Zarah right?, don't worry. Let's just keep on praying for them. They'll be back safe and sound" Sophia said with a reassuring smile as she came closer to me and gently caressed my back like I was baby Kim. " In Sha'a Allah" I responded and took in deep breaths.

" We'll serve dinner when Khalid and Mother arrive" She added as she kept a dessert fork beside the plate that was in front of me.

I gasped slightly as all the lights in the house went off so suddenly. That triggered the memory I had from when I was taken from my family in the salon. The lights went out, just like that. " Everyone stay where you are. I'll just go check what happened at the back" We heard Ethan say from the living room and I squinted my eyes from the sudden extremely bright light that came from Sophia's Samsung Galaxy S10. 

" Stay here Faryah. I'll go check up on Kimberly upstairs"

" No" I cried almost instantly. " I'll come with you, let's go" I was scared. I was alone last time and that was how I became mute and spent my childhood days away from my family.

" Let's go then" I heard Sophia say as I took my phone out from my side pocket and instantly turned on the flashlight. " I wonder what happened, this has never happened before. We haven't had a single problem with our electricity here" Sophia complained as we walked up the stairs together in a hurry. " First time for it I guess" I answered and I heard her sigh. " I just hope it's nothing serious" Sophia said and loud screams from us followed as a figure jumped out of no where and stopped right in front of us, making Sophia trip and with a loud scream, she fell down the flight of stairs.

" Oh my Allah. Sophia!!" I screamed and I felt a tight hold pull me closer to them and covered my nose with a handkerchief that was dabbed with the usual sweet smelling aesthetic.

My legs became wobbly and my eyesight, blurry. I could feel myself being pulled by a strong body as I tried my best to keep my eyes open but I couldn't resist.

I needed some shut eye.

-----------------------Basement, 7:00pm

My eyes flew open as I felt a heavy wave of water hit my face and I almost ran out of breath.

My head was twirling round and round in circles as I tried to adjust my eyes to the well lit basement.

I was alive.

Alhamdulillah.

" Now, I am going to ask you again and I hope to get a good answer from you, unless you want us to go the hard way" I could see a blurry vision of the woman with the mask. I needed to take in deep breaths so I could be myself again. My scarf was off my head and I was soaked with water.

" Where is Shim Seon Ah?" I heard her ask as I looked around me. I was no longer on the wooden chair anymore. I was buckled on an electric chair this time. " I don't know what you're talking about" I answered as I looked her in the eye this time. I could see clearly now. It was just me and her in the basement now.

" Where is Shim Seon Ah?" No matter how hard she was going to torture me, I wasn't going to say anything. I have been through worse situations.

" You know you're not going to get anything from me" I answered as I looked straight into her eyes and watch her growl.  " Well then, let's see if you won't talk now" She took a brass knuckle from her pocket and wore it on her fingers. This lady was funny. How many times have I been seriously beat up with multiple brass knuckles and here I was still alive.