He was a pretty lonely child until I came into his life. Sad.

We went to school together and did almost everything together.

He was my best friend but now, he has probably turned into something else that I can't describe.

" Alex" Pa Alejo called with a big irritating smile and spread his arms wide open as he got up from where he sat beside some other person. He was crazy to think I was going to run into his arms like I used to.

His guards surrounded the whole rose garden and there was another feminine figure with a mask over her face seated on one of the chairs in the garden with crossed legs and open thighs and she was sipping her coffee with a straw. " ¿Entonces eres demasiado grande para abrazar a papá con un gran oso de peluche? Eso es muy triste, lo extraño sinceramente   (So you're too big to give papa a big teddy bear hug now?. That's so sad, I miss that honestly)" He had a cunning smile on his face as he moved closer to me and tried to kiss my forehead but I swiftly moved away.

" Te has vuelto más terco de lo habitual, pero está bien. Lo arreglaremos pronto (You've grown more stubborn than usual but fine whatever. We'll fix that soon)" He returned back to his seat beside the lady and rose his cup of coffee to his lips.

" Alex, esta es Ji Hae Soo, es un pariente nuestro. Te acuerdas de Carlos y su madre? (Alex this is Ji Hae Soo, she's a relative of ours. You remember Carlos and his mother right?)" I nodded and he continued talking.

" Esta es la mujer que cuidó de tu primo. Ella está teniendo algunos problemas, así que se quedará aquí con nosotros por ahora. (This is the woman who took care of your cousin. She's having some trouble so she's going to stay here with us for now)" He added as he looked at me intently.

" Why're you wearing a mask?" I was curious honestly. The black mask that was on her face only covered the left half of her face. From her eyes down to her small chin.  Covered.

" Ella tuvo un accidente (She had an accident)" Pa Alejo answered and got up from where he sat. The woman followed him up and stood beside him in a clingy manner.

She was weak.

This was the right opportunity to take her down, both of them.

" Ven con nosotros Alex, hay un lugar que quiero que veamos. Me gustaría saber lo que piensas al respecto (Come with us Alex, there's a place I want us to check out. I'll like to hear what you think about it)" Pa Alejo said as he and miss Hae Soo walked towards the main house again. I followed behind them as they chatted between themselves.

" Te acuerdas de tu guitarra Alex?(Do you remember your guitar Alex?)" Pa Alejo brought up as we walked down the stairs to the vast basement of the house. I was honestly getting suspicious. There was nothing in the basement as far as I am aware.

Only the usual old junk that's meant to be in a basement.

" Si (Yeah)" I answered in a plain manner as I slowed my pace behind them. " Todavía está aquí, les pediré que lo limpien para que puedas jugar para nosotros nuevamente (It's still here, I'll ask them to clean it up for you so you can play for us again)" I used to play the guitar and write songs.

That's in the past now.

He turned on the lights in the basement and of course I was right.

It was still the same old junk.

I stopped right below the stairs and watched them walk further towards a wooden chair that was right in the middle of the room. The clicking of miss Hae Soo's heels and Alejo's footsteps were the only things that could be heard down here.