" continue reading" He answered and I rolled my eyes before laying my eyes again on his beautiful cursive handwriting.

"  I could tell Faryah wasn't really happy with the way she ended her relationship with Khalifa so I figured there was nothing wrong with talking to him man to man. The chat I had with that dude turned out very well, he even accompanied me to the mosque so I could say my Shahadah and make my first Salah in a long while" wow. 

I was still more than amazed. Khalid has reverted.

Yayy!!!.

" you're a Muslim now?" I asked and watched him nod.  I really didn't bother to wipe my tears, I needed them to continue falling. " keep reading"

" Becoming a Muslim again was all Faryah's help and Zarah's as well but the bottom line is, no one forced me. I realised everything my self. Allah is the only person that can make your dreams come true so why not worship him?. Well, I expected me and Khalifa to end up fighting but we actually ended up sharing a toast with cans of Capri-Sonne. Turns out they haven't gone extinct and they also make them in cans now for adults.

Pretty cool right?"

" Very cool" I also thought they were extinct. And Ummah used to get some for I and Firdaus back then. " I want to be a better person for myself and for my soon to be wife. I and Khalifa talked to the chief imam at the mosque and I and Faryah Edwards Mustapha are going to be getting married in two weeks time" I was about to burst in happiness. " Don't say anything Faryah. Just keep on reading" Khalid said sweetly and I continued.

" I am going to be able to wake up with her in my arms again very soon. We are going to be setting up a beautiful home for our daughter Najmah, In Sha'a Allah she's going to come back to us very soon and Miss Hae Soo and Alejandro Martinez are hopefully going to pay for all their crimes soon as well.

Nothing can stop me and Faryah Edwards Mustapha now. I am going to give her everything I have and as long as time keeps moving on and on my love for her is going to keep on running through my veins like a river.

May we meet in Jannah my love♡.

I love you so very much." That was it. Oh my Allah, I had a lot to say but I didn't know where to start from.

" Khalid you got my tongue tied" I said with a little laugh as I cleaned my tears and used my fingertips to touch the beautiful inked sheet.

" I love you so so much Khalid and thank you very much for everything. I can't believe we're getting married in two weeks time. Oh my Allah Khalid" I was happy, even though Najmah wasn't here with us.

She's hopefully going to come back soon and all this is going to end before I and Khalid get married again.

The woman that tried to kill Aidah spoke up, she gave us every piece of information we needed so we could find Najmah again.

We only had to be patient.

The police were probably raiding all her hideouts now and there's no way she could escape them this time.

Hopefully.

They got her cornered.

The police asked all of us to stay in until she's caught and Najmah is brought to us safe and sound.

My baby was coming back to me soon.

" well are and I have already called your family and they're going to be on their way here soon. They are going to plan everything for us so you don't need to worry okay?"

" Okay. When did you do all this and why didn't you tell me sooner?, how did you and Khalifa end up becoming friends and you're a Muslim now. Oh my Allah, I've never been happier" The tears were streaming down again. " Well I reverted yesterday and I wanted to surprise you. Everything happened yesterday, I talked and made sure he understood the love I have for you. I made sure he was doing fine and he is.  After that, I went to the grocery store and got myself cans of Capri-Sonne. You know the Sonne isn't spelt the way it was before, it's now Sun.  S U N" He answered and I smiled at him. He was so cute.