" But you still love Papa Brandon right?"

" sure but he has turned into something else. He has gone completely crazy" That's new.

" What's wrong with him?"

" He feels guilty for the death of his Father and he blamed it on Khalid and I that's why he annulled our marriage and fired Khalid from the company. He wants nothing to do with us anymore and guilt is eating the poor guy up" guilt made Papa Brandon crazy. 

Wow.

No one could deny that I was bewildered. He had no fault in grandpa Julius's death. " It's obvious that Brandon had nothing to do with what happened so I don't know why it's eating him up. We tried to talk him but nothing. He's still listening to his instincts and it's killing him" Mama Zainab looked bummed out.

" We don't know what to do anymore" She added with a low shaky voice and I pulled her into a comforting embrace. I really didn't know what to say to her. " I really don't know why whenever I feel loved and comfortable with my partner they always turn into monsters at the end of the day. I thought everything was going well with Brandon" she sobbed lightly on my chest and I gently patted her back.

Papa Brandon needed to talk to me. He was feeling guilty about what they did to me and since he realised I did nothing wrong he's going crazy looking for who to blame.

He's blaming Khalid for not trusting me and Mama Zainab for hurting me that day. I guess to him, if they didn't do what they did that day his father and my grandfather would be alive and all will be fine.

His depression made him push both of them away, wishing they never came into his life.

The only way I could help Papa Brandon was to talk to him and let him know that I forgave all of them. Maybe that was going to make him stop feeling guilty and come back to his senses.

----------------------12:40pm.

" Do you want me to come with you?" Sophia asked as I stuffed my mouth with some pasta. " No I think Khalid should go with her. Call him up" Mama  Zainab answered. I told them that I wanted to talk to Papa Brandon and they were all on board with the idea. But they really didn't want me to go alone. Clearly, they were afraid of the person he had become.

I didn't want to go alone either, as long as Miss Hae Soo was here, I wasn't safe. We all weren't safe. " Yeah do that, he's not busy with anything. I wonder why he didn't drop by today. He has more reason to come here now than any other plain day" Ethan added as Sophia dialled Khalid's number.

I really hoped he wasn't going to give me the cold shoulder again.

" Khalid are you okay?, you didn't drop by today" She said into the phone immediately he answered and put the phone on speaker.

" Yeah I'm busy with stuff"

" What stuff son?"

" My new project, what do you guys want from me?"

" Uhmm, Faryah wants to see if she can talk to Father. So we wondering if you could accompany her there"

" he didn't talk to you guys so why will he want to talk to her?"

" Faryah thought that if she talked to him and make him see that he had no reason to feel guilty and that she has forgiven him, he'll come back to his senses"

" Brandon is a lost cause. She can't help him"

" Well let's try and see first Khalid. So you'll  come pick her up before 2?"

" No. I'm busy" He ended the call. " He hung up?" Ethan asked with a questioning look on his face. " He did" the shock on Sophia's face couldn't be hidden.