She looked so pale and skinny. There was a bandage wrapped round her forehead. But Alhamdulillah she was alive. She was in her early 30's. She was so pretty." Miss Faryah how are you?" She asked as I walked closer where she laid. " I should be asking you that, how are you doing?" I asked as I sat beside her on her bed. " I'm doing okay Alhamdulillah, my family made me feel better and their support is helping me recover faster"

" That's great Alhamdulillah, I'm so sorry for what happened to you, I heard you were attacked, Subhanallah, did you see the person who attacked you?" I asked and watched her adjust her position again. " I'm not sure I did, I can't really remember much after the explosion got me, is Najmah doing okay?, have you found her?" My heart cringed as I heard her name again. I wasn't going to blame her. She just got out of the ICU so she didn't hear the news.

I took a deep breath before answering her. I didn't really want to cry. " well Najmah was among the babies we lost in the explosion, I watched her get burnt in the nursery while she was holding the teddy bear her father got for her"

"What!" She exclaimed with widened eyes and I nodded as I stopped myself from crying.

" Miss Faryah you got it all wrong, Najmah wasn't in the nursery when the explosion happened" My eyes widened in surprise as those words escaped her lips. " what do you mean?"

" Well, you're actually the person I wanted to talk to instantly when I woke up, you see uhm, a few minutes after you left Najmah in the nursery after praying and checking up on her, I took her to the washroom cause I needed to change her diaper and she really pooped a lot" Najmah was alive. Oh My God.

" I took her to the washroom and that was where I was attacked by a man, he came in and used his gun to hit my head after taking Najmah from my hands. I woke up few minutes after with this huge headache and blood was gushing out of my head. I staggered to the nursery and she wasn't there, Najmah was kidnapped before the explosion I'm sure of that, when I went to the nursery and I saw she wasn't there, I had to leave the kids snappily and rush to you or to any security guard around and that was when the explosion happened" Oh my God.

I just knew it.

I could still feel that she was alive. My baby wasn't dead. She was alive, they kidnapped her. They kidnapped my daughter. " Oh my Allah, I cannot believe this" I gasped and closed my mouth as I paced around my room. My daughter was alive and she was away from me. Only God knows what they were doing to her. Subhanallah. I needed to find her.

I could feel my heart beat faster and faster.

I was going to go crazy.

My daughter was alive and in the hands of a woman who could do anything to hurt someone because of revenge." Are you sure you can't recognize the man that took her and attacked you?"

" I can describe some of his features I guess, but I'm not sure they'll be exact" There was still hope. " We need your help, I need your help Aidah, Najmah needs your help, please try and remember every detail you can" I begged as I held her hand in mine. " I'm willing to help in anyway I can Miss Faryah"

My baby girl was alive. I was happy and scared at the same time. Only Allah knew what that Korean witch was doing to my daughter. " We need you to talk to the police as soon as possible" I said as I took my phone from handbag. I needed to call Abbah. The police needed to come to the hospital ASAP.