Wow, he looked better. We didn't get the opportunity to see him or hear from him yesterday when we went to the mansion. He finally got back to his senses.

Thank Goodness.

" Good morning you all" Brandon greeted with a sharp smile as we all stood up to welcome him. " Good Morning Sir Brandon" They all answered as I walked closer to him to greet him but he hit my shoulder and passed by me. The look he was sending my way gave me goose bumps. Something was wrong. " It's been a long time since I've been here. How're all of you?"

" We're all fine sir"

" Good" He answered as he stood beside my seat at the table and he looked at me. " Well I am glad you're all here because I have an important information for you all" He said with a smile. " You may all take your seats please" He said while standing and Zarah walked to my side. " I have to apologize for my absence throughout this whole time, I was going through something horrible but I'm fine now, no need to worry" he started and looked at me again. My instincts were telling me he was about to take a decision without consulting me first. Definitely. Of course.

He wasn't back to normal.

" But I'm fully back now, the president of Olyster textiles is back now. Sadly due to my return we're going to have to let go of someone that is very dear to you all because he doesn't have a right to be here, he's hardworking and what have you but it's not his position to be here" He was talking about me. He was sending me away?.

Why?.

Okay I thought of it but I never thought it was actually going to ever become real. " I'm talking about Mr Khalid Miles, as you all know he isn't truly my son, but my soon to be ex-wife's bastard son, he doesn't have the right to be here because he's not an Olyster, with this short notice we're going to be letting him go and Mr Ethan Valentine will take his place" what!.

Soon to be ex-wife.

He was going to annul his marriage with my Mother.

The asshole didn't even tell her about it and he was here blabbing rubbish. I was losing my temper. " I'm sorry sir you can't take that decision without the Board members presence" Ethan answered. Brandon laughed a little before he finally spoke up." Ethan, I am the owner, the president of Olyster Textiles. For years this great organization has been lead by Olysters only. For all I know, Mr Khalid Olyster isn't my son or nephew. We're not related in any way so he doesn't have the right to be here as the Vice President"

" Excuse me sir, but that's not a good reason to send Sir Khalid away, he has done magic to this great organization and he always has everything, every single thing under control. Sir Khalid is that one thing that keeps Olyster Textiles name in place in the whole world, you can't just take him out because of family issues" Rosita didn't honestly need to back me up like that. Brandon wasn't normal he was probably going to fire her this instant. " Well miss Rose, if you don't agree with my decision and if anyone else doesn't agree with my decision, they can walk out peacefully out of that door and they can have it at the back of their minds that they're never setting foot into any Olyster Textile branch in the whole world" Brandon threatened and the whole conference room became tense.

He blamed me for everything so taking me totally out of his life was his way to settle his guilt. This was the one thing that was keeping me standing, Olyster Textiles. I knew right from the start that I couldn't totally trust Brandon and look at it now. He had a psychotic side in him. Here it is. After everything we've all been through he was going to throw us out of his lives like trash.

We've probably always been like trash to him. He didn't deserve the ounce of love we had for him. Mother didn't deserve to be with him.

He was going to take all this away for me and I wasn't going to beg him. I was going to stand on my own feet as Khalid Miles, yes.