" Sure, sure, I'm on my way to the police station" I answered. " Do you remember that Korean woman and her husband who was one of our partners?"

" Yeah. Ji Hae Soo"

" Yeah, damn I've been trying to remember her name, I'm sure she's the one behind all of this"

" Of course, it's obvious, did you tell the police about that?"

" Nope, you're going to have to tell them, she's getting revenge on your family"

" so you're disowning your second family now?"

" I'm not"

" Dude you are, we'll talk more when I arrive, I'm almost there"

" Finally, be careful, drive safely"

" Sure wifey"

" Dudeeee" He answered and I cackled loudly. Teasing him always made me feel better. He was the only true friend I had. I loved him very much honestly. He ended the call and I drove my way to the police station as I tried calling Faryah again. She still wasn't picking up.

———————Police station, 8:00am.

I parked my car directly in front of the police station and took ten deep breaths before getting down the car. I could see the many journalists and their cameramen all waiting for me. I got down and walked towards the opening of the police station and I stopped at my heels as the journalists ran to me. " Excuse me sir, Mr Olyster" They all chattered as they approached. I was just going to answer some of their questions and that was it. " Good Morning" I greeted as I put my hands in my coat pocket. " Mr Olyster, we heard you were on a business trip in Malaysia when all the bombs took off" They couldn't even answer my greeting. " Yes I was in Malaysia, I just got back" I answered into their microphones and recorders. I was probably on live.

" Sir, why isn't Mr Brandon Olyster giving a statement?"

" Mr Olyster is facing some personal issues now, it's best if he's not disturbed" I had no right to say anything on Brandon. " Is he sick sir?"

" I am not going to disclose any information on that please"

" Sir, do you have any idea who attacked your businesses?" Another one of them asked again. " I have no idea and that is why I am here to rub heads with the police"

" we heard it was a terrorist attack sir, is it possible you're having a feud with a certain terrorist?" What kind of question was that. They were going to drive me crazy. " That's a funny question but no, all this happened so suddenly and yes it is mysterious. Olyster groups are going to work with the police and military so that all this will be solved and the culprit will be brought to justice" It was time for me to leave these pests. " Sir, how about the casualties and dead victims?, aren't you going to take responsibility?" Ugh. I badly wanted yell " It's not your fucking business" at all of them. " we're definitely going to take responsibility and I think that's all for today, you all have a nice day" I said and walked away from them and they kept on trying to gum to me like chewing gum to a shoe. The police luckily stopped them and I walked into the station to meet Ethan with director Malcolm. He was the one that handled our case last time.

" Khalid" Ethan called as I watched his mouth open and widen. " Ethan, Director Malcolm, Good morning" I greeted as I shook hands with the both of them. " Morning, We're glad you're finally here, I'm going to be handling this case still but this time we're going to be working with the military" Director Malcolm replied after I greeted them. " we're working with the military because apparently it is a terrorist attack" Ethan added