" That was all for my sake" I said and looked at her. " it was for the best I guess, when Faryah came into our lives, I had a huge feeling she was going to make all of them see what they didn't want to see, I honestly had a very good feeling about her, but I guess she wasn't meant to stay long with us and she was going to leave behind a huge lesson" She was more than right. " Yeah you're right Mother" I answered and I ate more. " She's expecting us by 12:30, it'll take a while to get to her place and I'm so glad she and her husband didn't leave Malaysia" she was talking about her best friend.

" Mother?"

" yes son?"

" What does someone need to do to convert to Islam?" I asked and she smiled widely at me. " Do you plan on converting Khalid?" She asked and I smiled and looked at her. " I talked about this with Faryah yesterday when I went to see my daughter"

" oh, so you want to convert now?"

" I've been thinking about it and I really don't know yet"

" well think about it well, I'm planning to start wearing my hijabs again"

" what about Brandon?"

" Convincing him again won't be the worst idea"

" You know his condition right?"

" I do, and I honestly feel bad for leaving him all alone like that"

" he sent you away"

" I had opportunities to stay and get him back on track"

" you think I'm going to let him lay his hands on you like he almost did last time?"

" He was sober Khalid" She answered and I sighed. I didn't want to say more. She loved him, I couldn't wipe that out of her heart in a minute.

" are you done eating?, we should leave now, it takes about 30 minutes to get to our destination" I said as I drank some water. " sure, I'm done" She answered as she cleaned her mouth. " that was honestly so delicious" She added and finished up her glass of water. We had already paid our bill so all we had to do was to get up and leave.

We walked out of the restaurant with broad smiles on our faces and we headed for her best friends place.

" I like Zarah" She said as we drove on the busy roads of Kuala Lumpur. " I already know that you like her, you talked about her yesterday" I answered and I heard her sigh. " But she's so sweet and nice and everything that happened to her, she watched her mother kill her father, children aren't supposed to grow up with that kind of past tormenting their lives"

" Yeah but Allah's plan is never inevitable" Wow, I couldn't believe that came out of my system. " oh my God, Faryah's influence is so good on you" Mother said with a big smile on her face. " well what can I say, she made me see things clearly"

" then what's stopping you from converting?" I needed to ask myself that question. What was really stopping me from converting.

What was it?.

" Khalid you should know that, when you convert, you're going to make sure you perform your five daily prayers on time, we have Fajr, Zuhr..."