He laughed a bit before answering me. " I know you do, I'm going to get some food from the eatery close by, I am hungry, plus you're cooking so I'm more hungry"

" Sorry love"

" it's fine, I'll call you back later okay?, take care of yourself please"

" okay, I will, you too please" I answered.

" I will, can you turn the laptop so I can see Najmah?" He asked and I nodded and turned the laptop and moved it closer to her so she could see him. " NajNaj" he called and I watched as she tilted her head from her plated and looked to see who was calling her. Her smile widened and she became restless. " atatata" she called and Khalifa answered. " atete"

"Atete" she screamed with a big smile as she played with her hands. They were communicating in Baby language.

" You guys are too cute" I said as I halted their conversation.  " Hey, she was telling me about the teddy bear her father got her, don't interrupt us" Khalifa nagged and Najmah continued smiling. " I honestly love that she's always smiling you know" Khalifa added and I nodded. " She's honestly a sweet blessing" I said and admired my daughter. I needed to clean her up. " Yeah, so I'll go now, I'll call you later, take care of yourself okay?"

" we will, make sure you do same"

" sure, I love you soooo much"

" I love you soooo much too, byeee" I called and waved at him as he waved us good bye. " Byeee" he answered and ended the call.

I already missed him so much. I was so used to him being around me all the time. I was grateful for that.

I needed to do something about Khalid honestly. I wasn't sure if I could be patient with him for long.

——————————KLCC park, beside the stream. 7:10pm.

I never thought I could genuinely feel happy with someone that was almost a stranger to me. He was only my boss and a big asshole but it was fun hanging around with him. He had a playful side I luckily managed to stir up and I wasn't regretting it. I mean I needed this kind of peace in my life even if it was just for a few minutes.

We sat down on the bare grass with soaked clothes and stared at the beautiful light shows. " Who are you really?" He asked and I gave him a small smile. I wasn't sure he could take who I actually was. Even I didn't like who I truly was." A mysterious person" I answered as I looked up at the dark sky. " Your files say you originate from Saudi Arabia" I honestly wasn't comfortable about talking about my past. I mean I went through a lot and I didn't want people to pity me just because of all what I went through.

" You know opening up helps one forget the past right?, I mean you can't let your past eat you up slowly and lower your self esteem. You might be putting up a great font now to cover up all your pain inside but it's slowly eating you" I heard him say and I laughed to myself. He needed to use his advice for himself. I had researched everything about Mr Olyster and the big love scandals he was involved in with a Pamela Hutchkins and a Beautiful Faryah Mustapha. She was the one I saw earlier with him with a baby girl that looked exactly like him.

According to the media, she cheated and other stuff. But I could never trust their words. " I'm aware of that, but I know you're not going to be able to handle my adventurous life" I answered and looked at him. I didn't have a proper friend or even a real friend that I could trust or anything. I was meant to be all on my own in this world and here I was, living it. I knew how to handle myself on my own.